FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#81470
Excellent news! Brundle is the man! Now the remaining big question is who is going to replace James Allen? :clap:
#81475
Awesome news. Eddie Jordan though? Didn't see that one coming!! (yeah, i know it's just a rumor but still).
#81977
scotty wrote:Awesome news. Eddie Jordan though? Didn't see that one coming!! (yeah, i know it's just a rumor but still).
It will be interesting to hear a former team principals view but I don't see it differing much from DC or Martin Brundles. What the BBC need is a die hard Ferrari fan (like KiKi!) to let DC debate with. Now that would be good TV...
#81981
8-ball wrote:
scotty wrote:Awesome news. Eddie Jordan though? Didn't see that one coming!! (yeah, i know it's just a rumor but still).
It will be interesting to hear a former team principals view but I don't see it differing much from DC or Martin Brundles. What the BBC need is a die hard Ferrari fan (like KiKi!) to let DC debate with. Now that would be good TV...
They sometimes do that with football. I would love to see it for Formula One. McLaren Fan v. AKR. Ding Ding!:hehe:

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!