About FORUMula1.com
F1 and Motorsport Forums
F1 and Motorsport Forums

scotty wrote:Awesome news. Eddie Jordan though? Didn't see that one coming!! (yeah, i know it's just a rumor but still).It will be interesting to hear a former team principals view but I don't see it differing much from DC or Martin Brundles. What the BBC need is a die hard Ferrari fan (like KiKi!) to let DC debate with. Now that would be good TV...
8-ball wrote:They sometimes do that with football. I would love to see it for Formula One. McLaren Fan v. AKR. Ding Ding!scotty wrote:Awesome news. Eddie Jordan though? Didn't see that one coming!! (yeah, i know it's just a rumor but still).It will be interesting to hear a former team principals view but I don't see it differing much from DC or Martin Brundles. What the BBC need is a die hard Ferrari fan (like KiKi!) to let DC debate with. Now that would be good TV...

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!