FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By What's Burning?
#350920
Sweetie, this thread stopped being about y'all like two pages ago. :hehe:
User avatar
By stonemonkey
#350990
darwin dali wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:Some people pay extra for some foot action. :blush:
I'd kick you in your arse for free :whip::hehe:
What about walking up and down my back in stillettos, do I have to pay for that?
Yeah, I'd have to charge you to cover for my insurance in case I break my ankle in the act :twisted::whip:
Just make sure you plant your feet down firmly and you'll be ok.
User avatar
By Wishbone
#352879
unroolie_julie wrote:Since the old Speed board days....I've posted in purple and it's a specific purple I've always used. I think it adds a little something...don't you??? :wink:

Oh and Wishy is legend for more than just a pool......I heard he's dynamite with bubble bath!!
Glad you made it here, Julie! I can't believe you mentioned my bubble bath tendencies. That was mentioned in private, while I was chatting while in the tub. :blush:

Not only am I legendary for the Pool and bubble baths, I'm also the one responsible for her
#AA00FFposting color :)
User avatar
By LewEngBridewell
#352889
Wishbone, it's been a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong while :wavey:

I remember when you used to do MOA's job with the Pool.
By What's Burning?
#352932
Julie missed the second week of the pool?!?! I think it all got too overwhelming for her, I mean with drop down boxes and everything. :hehe:
By unroolie_julie
#355668
Wishbone wrote:
unroolie_julie wrote:Since the old Speed board days....I've posted in purple and it's a specific purple I've always used. I think it adds a little something...don't you??? :wink:

Oh and Wishy is legend for more than just a pool......I heard he's dynamite with bubble bath!!
Glad you made it here, Julie! I can't believe you mentioned my bubble bath tendencies. That was mentioned in private, while I was chatting while in the tub. :blush:

Not only am I legendary for the Pool and bubble baths, I'm also the one responsible for her
#AA00FFposting color :)

Aw man.....I had totally forgotten that you are the brain child of my famous color....that purple changed my life, now everything I get is purple, my laptop, my phone, both my wallets, etc. Remember how it all started? Crys and her pink. Ahhhh...the good times we had.

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!