FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By What's Burning?
Sweetie, this thread stopped being about y'all like two pages ago. :hehe:
By stonemonkey
Some people pay extra for some foot action. :blush:

I'd kick you in your arse for free :whip::hehe:

What about walking up and down my back in stillettos, do I have to pay for that?

Yeah, I'd have to charge you to cover for my insurance in case I break my ankle in the act :twisted::whip:

Just make sure you plant your feet down firmly and you'll be ok.
By Wishbone
Since the old Speed board days....I've posted in purple and it's a specific purple I've always used. I think it adds a little something...don't you??? :wink:

Oh and Wishy is legend for more than just a pool......I heard he's dynamite with bubble bath!!

Glad you made it here, Julie! I can't believe you mentioned my bubble bath tendencies. That was mentioned in private, while I was chatting while in the tub. :blush:

Not only am I legendary for the Pool and bubble baths, I'm also the one responsible for her
#AA00FFposting color :)
By LewEngBridewell
Wishbone, it's been a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooong while :wavey:

I remember when you used to do MOA's job with the Pool.
By What's Burning?
Julie missed the second week of the pool?!?! I think it all got too overwhelming for her, I mean with drop down boxes and everything. :hehe:
By unroolie_julie
Since the old Speed board days....I've posted in purple and it's a specific purple I've always used. I think it adds a little something...don't you??? :wink:

Oh and Wishy is legend for more than just a pool......I heard he's dynamite with bubble bath!!

Glad you made it here, Julie! I can't believe you mentioned my bubble bath tendencies. That was mentioned in private, while I was chatting while in the tub. :blush:

Not only am I legendary for the Pool and bubble baths, I'm also the one responsible for her
#AA00FFposting color :)

Aw man.....I had totally forgotten that you are the brain child of my famous color....that purple changed my life, now everything I get is purple, my laptop, my phone, both my wallets, etc. Remember how it all started? Crys and her pink. Ahhhh...the good times we had.

See our F1 related articles too!