- 21 Mar 13, 02:39#350920
Sweetie, this thread stopped being about y'all like two pages ago. 
"I don't want to be part of a forum where everyone has differing opinions." Boom...
F1 and Motorsport Forums
darwin dali wrote:Just make sure you plant your feet down firmly and you'll be ok.stonemonkey wrote:Yeah, I'd have to charge you to cover for my insurance in case I break my ankle in the actdarwin dali wrote:What about walking up and down my back in stillettos, do I have to pay for that?What's Burning? wrote:Some people pay extra for some foot action.I'd kick you in your arse for free
unroolie_julie wrote:Since the old Speed board days....I've posted in purple and it's a specific purple I've always used. I think it adds a little something...don't you???Glad you made it here, Julie! I can't believe you mentioned my bubble bath tendencies. That was mentioned in private, while I was chatting while in the tub.
Oh and Wishy is legend for more than just a pool......I heard he's dynamite with bubble bath!!

Wishbone wrote:unroolie_julie wrote:Since the old Speed board days....I've posted in purple and it's a specific purple I've always used. I think it adds a little something...don't you???Glad you made it here, Julie! I can't believe you mentioned my bubble bath tendencies. That was mentioned in private, while I was chatting while in the tub.
Oh and Wishy is legend for more than just a pool......I heard he's dynamite with bubble bath!!
Not only am I legendary for the Pool and bubble baths, I'm also the one responsible for her#AA00FFposting color
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!