- 29 Jul 07, 10:51#11128
Does anybody know if it possible to get past Grands Prix on DVD (preferably) or VHS?
Thanks in advance.
Thanks in advance.
F1 and Motorsport Forums

Selcouth_Feline wrote:It's not official, but this guy seems to have most of them:Thanks. You were a big help. There was a few there I wanted. I am looking for some Grands Prix in the late '80s and early '90s, largely Senna orientated, so if somebody has any knowledge about them that would be really appreciated as well.
http://f1-race-dvds.forza-jordan.com/
130R wrote:ebay? I've bought previous season dvds on there...Yeah, there were some which I used to buy a while back, however, they were taken off for whatever reason.
texasmr2 wrote:I have almost EVERY F1 race recorded since '84 up to about '95 and if you allow me some time I will try to dig them out of storage. I can try to get them recorded to DVD for you although I would charge for the transfer process and the shipping.That would be great. PM me when you are ready and I'm sure we can work out something. Thanks.
Gregg

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!