FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

From your dishwasher to F1 memorabilia, advertise here! For regulars only.
By McLaren Fan
Anybody? :(
By McLaren Fan
It's not official, but this guy seems to have most of them:
http://f1-race-dvds.forza-jordan.com/

Thanks. You were a big help. There was a few there I wanted. I am looking for some Grands Prix in the late '80s and early '90s, largely Senna orientated, so if somebody has any knowledge about them that would be really appreciated as well.
By texasmr2
I have almost EVERY F1 race recorded since '84 up to about '95 and if you allow me some time I will try to dig them out of storage. I can try to get them recorded to DVD for you although I would charge for the transfer process and the shipping.

Gregg
By 130R
ebay? I've bought previous season dvds on there...
By McLaren Fan
ebay? I've bought previous season dvds on there...

Yeah, there were some which I used to buy a while back, however, they were taken off for whatever reason.
I have almost EVERY F1 race recorded since '84 up to about '95 and if you allow me some time I will try to dig them out of storage. I can try to get them recorded to DVD for you although I would charge for the transfer process and the shipping.

Gregg

That would be great. PM me when you are ready and I'm sure we can work out something. Thanks.
By toothe
yeah i'd be after them as well, either as divx(avi) or dvd really want all 84-95, i have the stuff from other seasons i want. thanks
By Red_wolf_17
Buy an F1 DVD?? Never.....
i've downloaded All dvd's from 1998 to 2006

See our F1 related articles too!