FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By darwin dali
of these hot blonde chicks (teacher or not) that do it with young boys? Or is she just a dumb bottom blonde?
Do the math in this story:

It's often a mystery to outsiders, but Flavio Briatore is one of F1's most admired and envied men.

The 55-year-old Italian grinningly revealed to Germany's Bild newspaper that he receives 750 letters a day from fans who 'want to know how to become a Briatore'.

Briatore is rich, owns nightclubs and a private beach in Kenya, and is connected with a string of super models.

"He's a charmer," confirmed Ralf Schumacher's wife, Cora.

She added: "I think he's cool. Maybe it's his money, maybe it's his power, but many women want to be with him.

"The life of pure luxury is very impressive to women. Luckily I already have the man of my dreams (Ralf). Then again, Flavio is about half a century too old for me!"

[read: "Luckily I already have my rich pimp and even f.ck him every now and then" - what a skanky gold digger!]
By R00DIT
Quite, bet she lusts after Schumacher senior, or rather the attention that comes with it. Last I heard she was sueing a TV company, more attention no doubt. :roll:

See our F1 related articles too!