- 22 Feb 14, 00:51#392325
Given the crap we've seen during the Olympics, do you guys think this GP will happen or will they need to delay it?
"I don't want to be part of a forum where everyone has differing opinions." Boom...
F1 and Motorsport Forums
What's Burning? wrote:I thought you meant connected with the Olympics, which have (much to my surprise) come off wonderfully. The CBC crew talked a little about the F1 race on Canadian TV. The big issue will not be finishing the facilities (as we saw with the Olympics the Russians were able to pull off a last second fix), but dismantling and moving the temp stuff. Given Putin's political clout and the money he can access, I think it will be okay. They are actually in much better shape than Korea, that had a track and nothing else. The Russians can concentrate on the track, as all the facilities of the resort are already there.ESPNF1 Russia's new Formula One track, based around the home of this year's Winter Olympics in Sochi, is 91% complete, according to the race promoter.







Jabberwocky wrote:American Armed Forces love communal toilets, well they did the last time I had to work with them. It was not very British of them lol.Americans don't even have tea making facilities in all their tanks. How very vulgar.
Sent using NCC-1701

1Lemon wrote:Tea is fine if you don't have instant coffee. Instant coffee is okay, if you don't have the time to make regular coffee. Regular coffee tastes great, until you had the pleasure of experiencing espresso.Jabberwocky wrote:American Armed Forces love communal toilets, well they did the last time I had to work with them. It was not very British of them lol.Americans don't even have tea making facilities in all their tanks. How very vulgar.
Sent using NCC-1701
Jabberwocky wrote:And when they do... They use tea bags how very uncivilised.Bringing democracy and unhealthy sugary drinks! 'MERICA!
The 1st time i worked with American forced, us British lads where in a 12th by 12th tent. 4 of us. Plus all the equipment. However we made the school boy error of not packing enough batteries. So I popped into the Americans tent, well I say tent, marquee would be a better description. When I finally found the 2 people in charge (as no one else would make a decision) they were arguing about the best place to put the coke cola machine.
Sent using NCC-1701
operaman wrote:Tea is fine if you don't have instant coffee. Instant coffee is okay, if you don't have the time to make regular coffee. Regular coffee tastes great, until you had the pleasure of experiencing espresso.Proving, once again, that everything is relative!!
After the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!
After the agony of defeat, success will be sweet!McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!