- 18 Jan 09, 18:37#88198
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=khA67-r5lSQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Forumula One: The World's Greatest Sport
F1 and Motorsport Forums
EwmanM wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=khA67-r5lSQExcellent stuff!! I've been looking for a clip featuring that classic James Hunt line for ages!!


7UpJordan wrote:Me too! I've read about him saying that, but I could never find the video.EwmanM wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=khA67-r5lSQExcellent stuff!! I've been looking for a clip featuring that classic James Hunt line for ages!!

EwmanM wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QlQ9wEP8pUg play this on your stereos

7UpJordan wrote:EwmanM wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=khA67-r5lSQExcellent stuff!! I've been looking for a clip featuring that classic James Hunt line for ages!!
McLaren Fan wrote:Hunt was perfectly correct, if not exactly diplomatic. However, I love the way Murray just tries to ignore the remark.It is an absolute classic clip. I can just imagine the look of Horror on Murray's face as James said that.
EwmanM wrote:When I saw Murray Walker being interviewed at the Autosport Show last weekend he mentioned that he once had to break up an argument between Sir Jackie Stewart and Hunt that was brewing up when Hunt claimed that you couldn't see your rear tyres in the mirrors anymore.7UpJordan wrote:EwmanM wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=khA67-r5lSQExcellent stuff!! I've been looking for a clip featuring that classic James Hunt line for ages!!McLaren Fan wrote:Hunt was perfectly correct, if not exactly diplomatic. However, I love the way Murray just tries to ignore the remark.It is an absolute classic clip. I can just imagine the look of Horror on Murray's face as James said that.
Remember in those days they'd only have the one microphone, so i'm sure Walker would be yanking at the wire to get it asap!
Kudos to carrying on his professionalism.


7UpJordan wrote:Did anybody catch the part where you suddenly hear James Allen yelling "JENSON BUTTON!!!!...."? I bet a few people will suddenly dread when they hear that!I did hahahahaha!
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!