FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#88202
EwmanM wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=khA67-r5lSQ
Excellent stuff!! I've been looking for a clip featuring that classic James Hunt line for ages!! :thumbup:
#88203
Hunt was perfectly correct, if not exactly diplomatic. However, I love the way Murray just tries to ignore the remark. :hehe:
#88206
7UpJordan wrote:
EwmanM wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=khA67-r5lSQ
Excellent stuff!! I've been looking for a clip featuring that classic James Hunt line for ages!! :thumbup:
Me too! I've read about him saying that, but I could never find the video.

Thanks Ewan!! :)
#88221
EwmanM wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QlQ9wEP8pUg play this on your stereos :P
8-)
#88223
7UpJordan wrote:
EwmanM wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=khA67-r5lSQ
Excellent stuff!! I've been looking for a clip featuring that classic James Hunt line for ages!! :thumbup:
McLaren Fan wrote:Hunt was perfectly correct, if not exactly diplomatic. However, I love the way Murray just tries to ignore the remark. :hehe:
It is an absolute classic clip. I can just imagine the look of Horror on Murray's face as James said that.
Remember in those days they'd only have the one microphone, so i'm sure Walker would be yanking at the wire to get it asap!

Kudos to carrying on his professionalism.
#88233
EwmanM wrote:
7UpJordan wrote:
EwmanM wrote:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=khA67-r5lSQ
Excellent stuff!! I've been looking for a clip featuring that classic James Hunt line for ages!! :thumbup:
McLaren Fan wrote:Hunt was perfectly correct, if not exactly diplomatic. However, I love the way Murray just tries to ignore the remark. :hehe:
It is an absolute classic clip. I can just imagine the look of Horror on Murray's face as James said that.
Remember in those days they'd only have the one microphone, so i'm sure Walker would be yanking at the wire to get it asap!

Kudos to carrying on his professionalism.
When I saw Murray Walker being interviewed at the Autosport Show last weekend he mentioned that he once had to break up an argument between Sir Jackie Stewart and Hunt that was brewing up when Hunt claimed that you couldn't see your rear tyres in the mirrors anymore. :hehe:

And whenever Murray was REALLY daring and the race wasn't exciting - Hunt would slump down in his chair and nod off - all he had to do was talk about Riccardo Patrese "doing well" and Hunt would be off like a shot!
#88236
:rofl: Ah James Hunt, still dearly missed.

From one commentary period to another.

Now just to catch people's attention. This is slightly off topic, but if you want to hear what the BBC's F1 team willsoundlike next season (mainly Jonathan Legard) watch this.
Ignore the crappy bit at the start.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=TFTlg7GL1 ... re=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
#88238
Did anybody catch the part where you suddenly hear James Allen yelling "JENSON BUTTON!!!!...."? I bet a few people will suddenly dread when they hear that! :hehe:
#88239
7UpJordan wrote:Did anybody catch the part where you suddenly hear James Allen yelling "JENSON BUTTON!!!!...."? I bet a few people will suddenly dread when they hear that! :hehe:
I did hahahahaha!

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!