Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend

Which GP would you rather go to?

Belgium GP - September 13th
41%
British GP - June 21st
59%
By racechick
Ive booked my tickets. Last week. Huge price increase! And strange things going on with the seats in Bridge. Only a few available on the 3 day ticket, the rest race day only. Ive been given different stories each time i phone them. Im going to write to find out why the price hike My mate had to book cos i was out the country. (140 last year 220ish this year!!) Anyway its a good feeling to know its booked specially as it might be the last one. THEY CANT TASKE THE BRITISH GP AWAY MOW LEWIS IS CHAMPION!!
So who else is going to Silverstone now?
By McLaren Fan
I, unfortunately, will not be attending races next season. Quite simply, the price of tickets have gone from terrible to absolutely insane (thanks, Ecclestone :rolleyes: ) and flights over etc. are also too expensive. Anyway, I hope you enjoy yourselves should you get going. :)
By racechick
I, unfortunately, will not be attending races next season. Quite simply, the price of tickets have gone from terrible to absolutely insane (thanks, Ecclestone :rolleyes: ) and flights over etc. are also too expensive. Anyway, I hope you enjoy yourselves should you get going. :)

:( Thats a shame. some seats are cheaper, but all up on last year i fear.
By EwanM
I'm going - and there's going to be a Bouncy.
The other members on this board won't know what hit em :hehe:
By EwanM
Well that's me ordered my tickets.
The Scots are coming back to Silverstone for the 9th year.
Well me. The others are a handful.

Stowe is going to be jumping.
I need to plan in advance :drink::clap:
By KyrosV
My ticks are already in the bag. I havnt booked a place to stay yet =/
By Frosty
Hey guys i haven't posted on here for a while but i'm always reading theese forums. I just found out that i will be able to go to silverstone next year and was wondering where is the best place to watch the races will be getting a 3 day ticket i could really do with some advice on this if anyone can help me.
By EwanM

Just camp out - like me
By KyrosV

Just camp out - like me

OH TENTS! yer I think I will
By racechick

Just camp out - like me

OH TENTS! yer I think I will

Yes camp. Its good fun!!
By racechick
Well that's me ordered my tickets.
The Scots are coming back to Silverstone for the 9th year.
Well me. The others are a handful.

Stowe is going to be jumping.
I need to plan in advance :drink::clap:

Hey you really gonna put in an appearance this year?? :hehe::hehe:
By racechick
Hey guys i haven't posted on here for a while but i'm always reading theese forums. I just found out that i will be able to go to silverstone next year and was wondering where is the best place to watch the races will be getting a 3 day ticket i could really do with some advice on this if anyone can help me.

I have a three day ticket for Bridge , same place as last 4/5years. But huge price hike and less 3day seats available for some reason. Great viewing spot though.
By 7UpJordan
I really want to get mine booked soon, knowing my luck the Hangar straight will be sold out by the end of the month. :(

I'll be camping again, hoping that I don't freeze to death like I almost did the first night, although I think that had something to do with the amount of Racechick's wine I consumed. :P
By scotty
I'll probably try and make the final gp at silverstone. And yes, camping is definately where it's at!

What would people recommend - GA or 'Roving Grandstand' tickets? (and which corners are these at?)

See our F1 related articles too!