About FORUMula1.com
F1 and Motorsport Forums
F1 and Motorsport Forums

McLaren Fan wrote:I, unfortunately, will not be attending races next season. Quite simply, the price of tickets have gone from terrible to absolutely insane (thanks, Ecclestone) and flights over etc. are also too expensive. Anyway, I hope you enjoy yourselves should you get going.

KyrosV wrote:My ticks are already in the bag. I havnt booked a place to stay yet =/Just camp out - like me
EwmanM wrote:KyrosV wrote:My ticks are already in the bag. I havnt booked a place to stay yet =/Just camp out - like me
KyrosV wrote:Yes camp. Its good fun!!EwmanM wrote:KyrosV wrote:My ticks are already in the bag. I havnt booked a place to stay yet =/Just camp out - like me
.................................
OH TENTS! yer I think I will
EwmanM wrote:Well that's me ordered my tickets.Hey you really gonna put in an appearance this year??
The Scots are coming back to Silverstone for the 9th year.
Well me. The others are a handful.
Stowe is going to be jumping.
I need to plan in advance
Frosty wrote:Hey guys i haven't posted on here for a while but i'm always reading theese forums. I just found out that i will be able to go to silverstone next year and was wondering where is the best place to watch the races will be getting a 3 day ticket i could really do with some advice on this if anyone can help me.I have a three day ticket for Bridge , same place as last 4/5years. But huge price hike and less 3day seats available for some reason. Great viewing spot though.

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!