FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By AKR
Basically what I'm trying to say is we have very decent sheep down here, not like some posting in this forum :rolleyes:

(Please note: I haven't named anyone in particular, if anyone recognizes itself, don't complain to me! :yes: )

Lighten up, Bud and I are only having fun. And when Bud and Mikep are at it, they too are only having fun. This is a forum and on forums we discuss things and we also disagree on things. There is nothing wrong with any friendly name calling. I am sure Bud knows I don't really get upset when he calls me a lamb and vice versa so it is all in good spirt. Ti si dosadan kao proljev! :rolleyes:

Weeeellll... what makes you think I'm not having fun, too..? :D

And... I'm not that boring. (Am I..? :yikes: )

Ok you have proven to me now that you are not that boring afterall. So now I take back that last comment. :wink::thumbup:
By Mikep99

Neither am I :twisted:

If you want to see it in all its surround sound technicolor glory and dance along
Clicky to Play:thumbup:
By AKR

If you want to see it in all its surround sound technicolor glory and dance along

Now that is funny. Eccellente! :hehe:
By Matkins

HAHA. I enjoy the video, but who made this. Was it you? Whoever did has way too much time on their hands.

On Ron being a robot. Ronbot if you like. The case is convincing. But I recall him reduced to near tears after Monza 2007. Do robots have emotions?
By Matkins
nah thats just him malfunctioning in the anger that Alonso bettered Lewis that day

I hate to be a "know it all", but anger is also an emotion. :rolleyes:
By racechick
nah thats just him malfunctioning in the anger that Alonso bettered Lewis that day

A 1/2 for McLaren on Ferrari's home patch would far more likely bring a tear to his eye!

See our F1 related articles too!