Formula One related discussion.
User avatar
ByMikep99
#62469
DO RON RON RON
F1 exclusive! McLaren boss Ron Dennis is a robot

Proof that Ron has wires for veins?

Image

http://www.gridcrasher.com/index.php/2008/09/02/f1-exclusive-mclaren-boss-ron-dennis-is-a-robot

These excerpts from an interview Ron Dennis gave recently to F1’s official website hint that McLaren’s boss is actually a state-of-the-art robot, designed and built by Vodafone, McLaren and Mercedes.

Quote 1

“I remain unflinchingly committed to the McLaren Group and the Vodafone McLaren Mercedes team, and remain passionately engaged in leading the McLaren Group into exciting new areas of business, exemplified by, but not confined to, the groundbreaking projects currently being evaluated by McLaren Automotive.”

Quote 2…

“As regards business opportunities for him [Lewis Hamilton], the McLaren Group numbers a workforce of 1300 expert and experienced individuals, specialising in all sorts of disparate yet discrete disciplines; as a result, I feel confident that no other team has the infrastructure to offer its drivers the level of support that McLaren Mercedes does, across a wide variety of areas. Those areas encompass the sporting, fitness, marketing, and communications dimensions and, of course, the commercial dimension - and many other dimensions besides.”

Quote 3

“Formula One is uniquely well-placed to help make production cars leaner, cleaner and greener in the future. How so? Because, riding on the back of environment-focused initiatives such as KERS, the Formula One engine manufacturers will have not only a) the opportunity, but also b) the budget and c) the technical inventiveness with which to develop green technologies that will find their way into the engines of production cars in years to come.”

Quote 4

“I’ve often said that the way to encourage close and competitive racing is to maintain regulatory stability - for exactly the reason indicated in your question. Technical development costs money, and the bigger teams will always be better placed to fund those technical developments. In turn, as a result, it logically follows that the performance gap between the bigger teams and the smaller teams tends to widen in periods of regulatory instability - and the consequence of that is inevitably racing that is less close and/or competitive than spectators, viewers and sponsors would ideally like it to be. Having said that, we and our partners at Mercedes-Benz HighPerformanceEngines are working closely with the FIA, in co-operation with our competitors, within the context of FOTA (Formula One Teams Association), to ensure that the regulation changes will trigger as seamless a transition as possible.”

Firstly, congratulations if you managed to make it this far into this post without falling asleep.

Secondly, who the hell speaks like this? No human being that we’ve ever met - Dennis has to be a robot.

Thirdly, Ron’s wife is one lucky women. Imagine what he might write in her birthday card:

Dear Mrs Dennis,

I feel confident in wishing you a happy birthday, not only from myself but also, crucially, the expert team at Vodafone McLaren Mercedes, without whom this card could not possibly exist. I worked extremely closely with both the team and the FIA to select this card from a branch of Clinton Cards and I have complete faith in your ability to take some degree of pleasure from it.

yours sincerely,
Mr Ron Dennis (and all at Vodafone McLaren Mercedes)
XoXo


I think old Ronny baby has had a bit of a short circuit :wink:

Image
User avatar
Byscotty
#62514 Pfft, like him or not, everyone has to apprectiate the brilliant hilariousness of Ronspeak! :thumbup:
User avatar
Bytexasmr2
#62520 I wish I could find the post's, for reference reason's, from a gentlemen who was a member of a certain Ferrari forum, because everytime he posted I thought to myself, aswell as most other's did, who the F$#K talk's like that anymore. This guy is from OLD money, never worked a day in his life so he has NO social/people skill's and he has a 288 GTO aswell as an F40 but everytime he spoke it was like a dictionary of word's that no one ever use's anymore, it was like he was stuck in the 1700's!

Sir Ron is VERY carefull with his word's but I agree, why can't someone speak in term's, word's or whatever that does not make them percieved as 'ABOVE' the rest of humanity?
User avatar
By7UpJordan
#62521 Ronspeak is hillarious. Does anybody remember an advert from 1999 with Ron talking in Ronspeak in it? I think it was for Tag Heure watches, but I can't find the clip on Youtube.
User avatar
Bybud
#62570 Sounds like most CEO's or businessmen doesnt he....... but i guess if youre comparing Ron to Luca Di Montezemolo who speaks like a 7 year old half wit then Ron does speak pretty proper eh :thumbup:
User avatar
ByAKR
#62572
bud wrote:.... but i guess if youre comparing Ron to Luca Di Montezemolo who speaks like a 7 year old half wit
I think not! :banghead:
User avatar
Bybud
#62574
AKR wrote:
bud wrote:.... but i guess if youre comparing Ron to Luca Di Montezemolo who speaks like a 7 year old half wit
I think not! :banghead:


ofcourse you think not :sheep:
User avatar
ByAKR
#62577
bud wrote:
AKR wrote:
bud wrote:.... but i guess if youre comparing Ron to Luca Di Montezemolo who speaks like a 7 year old half wit
I think not! :banghead:


ofcourse you think not :sheep:


Where Bud is really from.
Image

And Bud's close Buddies below smiling for the occasion.
Image

And below is their leader, their GREATEST Leader.
Image

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
User avatar
Bybud
#62580 New Zealand is a beautiful country, you say that like its a bad thing.... ofcourse i was born in Adelaide but if you want to go down the mikep route of picture insults thats cool you both come from the same flock :wink:



heres tifosi the sheep :sheep:
Last edited by bud on 03 Sep 08, 00:59, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ByAKR
#62581
bud wrote::sheep:


I see you continue to like posting pictures of lambs. I never knew you liked yourself that much and wanted to continue to post pictures of yourself Bud. :rofl: :wink:
User avatar
ByAKR
#62583
bud wrote:New Zealand is a beautiful country, you say that like its a bad thing.... ofcourse i was born in Adelaide but if you want to go down the mikep route of picture insults thats cool you both come from the same flock :wink:



heres tifosi the sheep :sheep:


Thats nice you were born in Adelaide and I was born in Ljubljana. What has this got to do with it. Again you push the context of the matter to far. New Zealand is a nice place as is Australia as is most places of the world. You know the saying, a saying very much your people like saying about New Zealand. That New Zealand has many sheep. Don't twist my words Bud. You know what I meant.

Oh and Mikep expresses himself in very European manner. Like myself. Yes we are from the same "flock" as you call it. Very rich cultured and proud of it.
User avatar
Bybud
#62584
AKR wrote:
bud wrote:New Zealand is a beautiful country, you say that like its a bad thing.... ofcourse i was born in Adelaide but if you want to go down the mikep route of picture insults thats cool you both come from the same flock :wink:



heres tifosi the sheep :sheep:


Thats nice you were born in Adelaide and I was born in Ljubljana. What has this got to do with it.

:rofl: :rofl: wellllll the fact you stated i was really from New Zealand may have had something to do with it and even if i was thats no insult so keep trying :thumbup:
User avatar
ByAKR
#62585
bud wrote:
AKR wrote:
bud wrote:New Zealand is a beautiful country, you say that like its a bad thing.... ofcourse i was born in Adelaide but if you want to go down the mikep route of picture insults thats cool you both come from the same flock :wink:



heres tifosi the sheep :sheep:


Thats nice you were born in Adelaide and I was born in Ljubljana. What has this got to do with it.

:rofl: :rofl: wellllll the fact you stated i was really from New Zealand may have had something to do with it and even if i was thats no insult so keep trying :thumbup:



BAH BAH BAH BAH. Ok your from Adelaide. But there are plenty of your sheep friends in New Zealand, (A nice country) as you are the lamb not I. :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:
User avatar
Bybud
#62587
AKR wrote:I am the lamb :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:
User avatar
ByAKR
#62590
bud wrote:
AKR wrote:I am the lamb :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:


Ok this is getting out of context. I am ending this now as I will respect Tex's wishes to stop. And that is the only reason why I am stopping. Not because I am giving in to you Bud.
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests