FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Mikep99
if you want to go down the mikep route of picture insults thats cool you both come from the same flock :wink:

Thanks mate :wink:

But we all know what Ron baby is good at every-time he opens his mouth, he has proven it on many an occasion. Just watch that nose :hehe:

Ron to me sounds like a mechanic who tries to sound smarter than he really is & he fails dismally
The only smart thin about Ronny baby is that he employs the right people.
By texasmr2
Sounds like most CEO's or businessmen doesnt he....... but i guess if youre comparing Ron to Luca Di Montezemolo who speaks like a 7 year old half wit then Ron does speak pretty proper eh :thumbup:

Who is the lamb now? :rolleyes:
By nikon133
.... but i guess if youre comparing Ron to Luca Di Montezemolo who speaks like a 7 year old half wit
I think not! :banghead:

ofcourse you think not :sheep:

Where Bud is really from.

And Bud's close Buddies below smiling for the occasion.

And below is their leader, their GREATEST Leader.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nah. :nono:

I'm from NZ here and I can confirm NZ sheep don't give a :censored: for Ferrari, McLaren, Ron and F1 in general. In fact, they don't give a :censored: for anything that has no rugby balls involved.

Basically what I'm trying to say is we have very decent sheep down here, not like some posting in this forum :rolleyes:

(Please note: I haven't named anyone in particular, if anyone recognizes itself, don't complain to me! :yes: )
By bud
Sounds like most CEO's or businessmen doesnt he....... but i guess if youre comparing Ron to Luca Di Montezemolo who speaks like a 7 year old half wit then Ron does speak pretty proper eh :thumbup:

Who is the lamb now? :rolleyes:

you
By AKR
Basically what I'm trying to say is we have very decent sheep down here, not like some posting in this forum :rolleyes:

(Please note: I haven't named anyone in particular, if anyone recognizes itself, don't complain to me! :yes: )

Lighten up, Bud and I are only having fun. And when Bud and Mikep are at it, they too are only having fun. This is a forum and on forums we discuss things and we also disagree on things. There is nothing wrong with any friendly name calling. I am sure Bud knows I don't really get upset when he calls me a lamb and vice versa so it is all in good spirt. Ti si dosadan kao proljev! :rolleyes:
By AKR

Mike this is a work of art. How did you make or do those special effects?
By Mikep99
Lighten up, Bud and I are only having fun. And when Bud and Mikep are at it, they too are only having fun.

Yeh your right just a bit of fun :twisted:

Look what my niece brought home from Pre-school today.

Isn't she good she got 100% correct :thumbup:
By Mikep99

Mike this is a work of art. How did you make or do those special effects?

Sorry I will have to kill you if I tell you :hehe:

It's a free program called FotoMorph
By AKR

Sorry I will have to kill you if I tell you :hehe:

It's a free program called FotoMorph

Molto Grazie / Hvala Lepa. :wink:
By AKR
Lighten up, Bud and I are only having fun. And when Bud and Mikep are at it, they too are only having fun.

Yeh your right just a bit of fun :twisted:

Look what my niece brought home from Pre-school today.

Isn't she good she got 100% correct :thumbup:

I love it Mike. That is Golden! :hehe: Sorry Bud but it was ummm funny. :wink:
By Mikep99
that is a good one Mike :hehe: but it just goes to show the educational system in this country is rife with stupidity :thefinger:

:hehe: I taught her everything I know :confused:
By Mikep99
How do Kiwis practice safe schmex?

They mark all the sheep that kick with a red X.

:hehe:

By nikon133

Lighten up, Bud and I are only having fun. And when Bud and Mikep are at it, they too are only having fun. This is a forum and on forums we discuss things and we also disagree on things. There is nothing wrong with any friendly name calling. I am sure Bud knows I don't really get upset when he calls me a lamb and vice versa so it is all in good spirt. Ti si dosadan kao proljev! :rolleyes:

Weeeellll... what makes you think I'm not having fun, too..? :D

And... I'm not that boring. (Am I..? :yikes: )

See our F1 related articles too!