About FORUMula1.com
F1 and Motorsport Forums
F1 and Motorsport Forums


McLaren Fan wrote:I watched that yesterday when I was looking at the one of the Valencia circuit. I have to say that I'm a little bit disappointed with Singapore's circuit. Very few of the corners connect, so the drivers won't find it too challenging. There are a mixture of faster and slower corners, so there will be a bit of a challenge for the boffins in that regard. Overall, I think Valencia looks the better of the two, but, nevertheless, it's good to see some more street circuits on the calendar.On the subject of the Valencia circuit, I just downloaded it and had a go in rFactor to see what it looked like and, if it's accurate, then it's certainly wider than Monaco and has plenty of run-off areas in critical places, though people will be happy to know that it's not all around the track. The barriers aren't as close together as Monaco - think Montreal, instead. However, unlike both of those circuits, it's a very fast Tilke-style track.

Denthúl wrote:...think Montreal...That's the first circuit I thought of when I saw it.


McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!