FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By Rivelution
#54506
texasmr2 wrote:
Rivelution wrote:
7UpJordan wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_Y0aBeEJro

Nelson Piquet and Eliseo Salazar's punch-up. :)
Piquet is such an arsehole. Cant stand that guy, and I wouldnt of let him do that to me.
I also could never endure his hollier than thou attitude but that fool could drive and when he did not let his ego exceed his skill he was a force to be reconded with.
Yeah well my fist in his face is a force you dont want to reckon with.
User avatar
By texasmr2
#54584
Rivelution wrote:
texasmr2 wrote:
Rivelution wrote:
7UpJordan wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_Y0aBeEJro

Nelson Piquet and Eliseo Salazar's punch-up. :)
Piquet is such an arsehole. Cant stand that guy, and I wouldnt of let him do that to me.
I also could never endure his hollier than thou attitude but that fool could drive and when he did not let his ego exceed his skill he was a force to be reconded with.
Yeah well my fist in his face is a force you dont want to reckon with.
Internet bully!! :rofl:

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!