- 08 Jul 08, 01:33#54003
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kucqLpjCv1w" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Juice fight! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFUJjm0yXNc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - I can't blame Montoya for walking out, I'd have killed the comedians until they were dead!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhHy7O6nJCo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Alesi forgets Schumacher's name...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMCmiTnFlL4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Montoya again, this time in a bitch-fight!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQWSfiAfB4o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Montoya yet again, this time arguing with a camera-man (and we thought only Kimi had a penchant for ritual press beatings)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yO46XtCqn0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - And a naughty marshall!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFUJjm0yXNc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - I can't blame Montoya for walking out, I'd have killed the comedians until they were dead!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhHy7O6nJCo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Alesi forgets Schumacher's name...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMCmiTnFlL4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Montoya again, this time in a bitch-fight!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQWSfiAfB4o" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - Montoya yet again, this time arguing with a camera-man (and we thought only Kimi had a penchant for ritual press beatings)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yO46XtCqn0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - And a naughty marshall!


