- 14 Jun 08, 19:37#49168
It is a good race, I've been listening and the 4 car battle in GT1 must be great to watch.

F1 and Motorsport Forums



Rivelution wrote:Jeeze I'm tired, I've watched or listened to all but one hour so far and I plan on finishing the remaining 3 hours. I thought I could go the full 24 hours without sleeping, but I had to cheat and I drank an energy drink.thats not cheating
EwmanM wrote:Audi have out foxed Peugoet. They rolled the dice a few times, had the rain come down, but end of the day the seasoned pros of Kristensen, Mcnish and Cappello have managed the tyres and defeated the Peugeots who looked like they would run away with it.The race aint over yet.


McLaren Fan wrote:The last I checked, it looked like Peugeot had it in the bag. Then they made a mistake. I also got the impression that Audi were running a more slick operation than their rivals.

LRW wrote:So. Who has been to 24 Heures du Mans?Hookers and blow!
Me and some of the guys from work are talking about going next year, and I wondered if anyone has any practical advice about going?
What's Burning? wrote:I can always rely upon you Bernie.LRW wrote:So. Who has been to 24 Heures du Mans?Hookers and blow!
Me and some of the guys from work are talking about going next year, and I wondered if anyone has any practical advice about going?

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!