FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss GP2, A1, Rallying, Indycar, Nascar and all other racing series!
By Rivelution
Jeeze I'm tired, I've watched or listened to all but one hour so far and I plan on finishing the remaining 3 hours. I thought I could go the full 24 hours without sleeping, but I had to cheat and I drank an energy drink. :wink:
By vegas
Jeeze I'm tired, I've watched or listened to all but one hour so far and I plan on finishing the remaining 3 hours. I thought I could go the full 24 hours without sleeping, but I had to cheat and I drank an energy drink. :wink:

thats not cheating :D looking like audi is going to make it 8!
By EwanM
Audi have out foxed Peugoet. They rolled the dice a few times, had the rain come down, but end of the day the seasoned pros of Kristensen, Mcnish and Cappello have managed the tyres and defeated the Peugeots who looked like they would run away with it.
By texasmr2
Audi have out foxed Peugoet. They rolled the dice a few times, had the rain come down, but end of the day the seasoned pros of Kristensen, Mcnish and Cappello have managed the tyres and defeated the Peugeots who looked like they would run away with it.

The race aint over yet.
By texasmr2
Well it's over now but I'm not really disappointed as Audi has shown that they can be superior in speed or race strategy. Hat's off to Audi for their 9th win at Le Mans.
By McLaren Fan
The last I checked, it looked like Peugeot had it in the bag. Then they made a mistake. I also got the impression that Audi were running a more slick operation than their rivals.
By EwanM
The last I checked, it looked like Peugeot had it in the bag. Then they made a mistake. I also got the impression that Audi were running a more slick operation than their rivals.

Yeah exactly. They planned out their strategy well, so that even if they didn't have the pace of the Peugeots, they still had the fuel economy to better their rivals. I think they saved about 2 or 3 pitstops from this, enough to win the race. Great send off for the R10, hpefully we'll have an even closer event next year, wt with the regs changing, hpefully Penske Porsche's will come and be up to LMP1, Audi's new closed in sports car maybe to, and they ain't ruling it out being a petrol.
Also, HONDA! And they're some suggestion Davidson may be envolved in that... dno yet tho.
By LRW
So. Who has been to 24 Heures du Mans?

Me and some of the guys from work are talking about going next year, and I wondered if anyone has any practical advice about going?

Me and some of the guys from work are talking about going next year, and I wondered if anyone has any practical advice about going?

Hookers and blow!
By LRW

Hookers and blow!

I can always rely upon you Bernie.

See our F1 related articles too!