FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Will the Sochi GP take place as scheduled?

Yes
78%
No
22%
By Hammer278
So Putin's latest threat is to ban all Western flights from using Russian air space. I guess the grid is driving there. This GP has the fingerprints of two of my favoritests characters ever, Putin and Ecclestone. :rofl:

No. Bernie will probably just insist they fly straight from Singapore to Russia then straight to Japan after. At least it keeps them East of Russia

By Ferrari man 009
So Putin's latest threat is to ban all Western flights from using Russian air space. I guess the grid is driving there. This GP has the fingerprints of two of my favoritests characters ever, Putin and Ecclestone. :rofl:

No. Bernie will probably just insist they fly straight from Singapore to Russia then straight to Japan after. At least it keeps them East of Russia

Can it be a white chocolate chip cookie please :hehe::hehe:
By RyRy
[youtube]88b7VqEeisc[/youtube]

Doesn't look that challenging really, it's a mix of Abu Dhabi, Valencia and a Prison...
By LiamCatterson

Doesn't look that challenging really, it's a mix of Abu Dhabi, Valencia and a Prison...

And for some reason, a hint of Korea
By Jabberwocky
I always love watching professional drivers doing stuff like that. The way they make the cars almost dance that is where you see there skill.

Sent using NCC-1701
By Jabberwocky

Bit of Melbourne in there as well

Sent using NCC-1701
By Hammer278
Definely a high speed circuit, so its welcome.

As for Vettel's standards that was one shoddy lap. You see him missing at least half of the apexes (even he's smiling knowing it's a sh!t lap), mostly because its too easy to overestimate the capabilities of the car. Few of those corners where you see him braking are easy flat out corners in an F1 car.

Bet he could go at least 3-4 seconds quicker if given another try.
By Ferrari man 009
Reminds me of Korea a lot with those walls on the outside of the track, but the last 2 turns look similar to the last 2 at Abu Dhabi.
By Hammer278
Here's a funny example of an IDIOT (Pizzaboy) who drove a luxury sports car as if it was an F1 car. This vid never gets old. :hehe:

[youtube]tHFkd8fgBFQ[/youtube]
By Roth
They've replaced the iron curtain with the concrete wall. That looks depressing as sh*t.
By Jabberwocky
At least they have not replaced it with beef curtains

Sent using NCC-1701
By Hammer278
Lol Kvyat has a grandstand named after him in Sochi.

Can't be bothered to paste the link since its such a non event. And kinda lame.
By What's Burning?
Do I have to remind you guys that this GP is not happening?
By geetface9
At least they have not replaced it with beef curtains

Sent using NCC-1701

I might prefer that :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Do I have to remind you guys that this GP is not happening?

Since when? :twisted: The drivers are quick enough to dodge mortars, right?...........

See our F1 related articles too!