FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By avstu
#406155
Hey Guys,

My name is Stuart and I originally come from Birmingham, but now live in Walsall, UK.

I am a big F1 fan who will be experiencing his first F1 experience next weekend at the British GP.

I do own my own fansite to my favourite football club but I wont plug it as I know some websites don't like that kind of thing. I support Aston Villa by the way.

I think that just about covers most stuff so yeah.. Hey! Any questions then be sure to ask away :)
Last edited by avstu on 29 Jun 14, 16:08, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By racechick
#406158
Welcome Avstu :wavey: good to have you on board and looking forward to hearing some of your views. :)
User avatar
By LewEngBridewell
#406190
Hello mate, welcome to the forum! :wavey:

I hope you like the place and stick around :thumbup:

    Really happy to see Max Verstappen win his first r[…]

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!