FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
By stonemonkey
I blame Gran Turismo for so many people's love of the Skyline lol.

I liked the Skyline from the R32 before GT was ever released; admittedly it's tuneability in GT to almost 100bhp added to it's appeal...

with 100 bhp, the top speed on that thing must have been insane, like what 112 Mph?

Sorry, I meant 10bhp... damn typos!

Another typo? I think my car's even got more than 10bhp
By LRW
When it got stolen, and I chose my 2nd love (dad was in another country so...it was all me):

Still have her, and still in love. :cloud9:

That's a sweet ride Hammer.
By myownalias

I liked the Skyline from the R32 before GT was ever released; admittedly it's tuneability in GT to almost 100bhp added to it's appeal...

with 100 bhp, the top speed on that thing must have been insane, like what 112 Mph?

I think my lawnmower has more power than that! :hehe:
By Frontrunner
My dream car back in my high school days about 10 years ago.
Holden Commodore VX SS

I also liked the Toyota Supra as well, just wanted to be different because everybody and I mean everybody seem to like Skylines at my high school.
By Hammer278
@LRW cheers mate, she's a sturdy drive. :P

@Frontrunner....I'd be a Skyliner too. Never liked Toyotas at any point in my life, don't know why. Maybe it's the word To-yo-ta.
By Jabberwocky
My mate had the supra version before that one, I was never really that impressed by it.

I had 3 car posters on my wall when I was a Kid. A Testa Ross a, Lambo Contach, and a Lotus 25 (iirc)

Sent using NCC-1701
By stonemonkey

I think my lawnmower has more power than that! :hehe:

I wouldn't be surprised if that had more than my car. Needless to say, the car I have is not my childhood dream car.

See our F1 related articles too!