FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Will the Sochi GP take place as scheduled?

Yes
78%
No
22%
I am sure it could be built in time, but with it all kicking off with Ukraine will the GP happen?

Sent using NCC-1701
The country has so many problems at the moment, not only with the issues regarding Ukraine. This is one Grand Prix I cannot care less about.
By What's Burning?
As it would happen, there was already a poll on the topic. I voted no.
By Hammer278
I vote yes because I want it to happen. The layout looks pretty cool from the pics I've seen.
By What's Burning?
Given the political climate, I'm thinking that western sanctions will spill over to the GP if this thing isn't long over before then.
By NHcheese
:wavey::yes::wink::bs::yawn::D:):hehe::cloud9::clap::(:nono::crying:8-):P:twisted::confused::rolleyes::thumbup::blush::irked::whip::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::director::yikes::censored::thumbdown::lurker::coffee:
By What's Burning?
With the situation in the Ukraine, I'm looking rather Nostradamus with my no vote. :hehe:
By myownalias
With the situation in the Ukraine, I'm looking rather Nostradamus with my no vote. :hehe:

You think that Bernie will call off the race? I seriously doubt it; Bahrain still remains on the calendar despite the unrest!
By What's Burning?

You think that Bernie will call off the race? I seriously doubt it; Bahrain still remains on the calendar despite the unrest!

International economic sanctions will be broadened soon, I'm sure. This has nothing to do with Bernie... other than it will be money out of his pocket.
By myownalias
Azerbaijan might replace Russia. THIS YEAR!

http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns27926.htm ... um=twitter

Hmph. I just wish somewhere like France, a country in Europe which actually cares about F1, would replace them BOTH.

That's nothing, Bernie has plans to sign a contract for a Grand Prix on the moon before he is forcibly removed and goes to jail!
By sagi58
Azerbaijan might replace Russia. THIS YEAR!

http://www.grandprix.com/ns/ns27926.htm ... um=twitter

Hmph. I just wish somewhere like France, a country in Europe which actually cares about F1, would replace them BOTH.

That's nothing, Bernie has plans to sign a contract for a Grand Prix on the moon before he is forcibly removed and goes to jail!

Is there a Shuttle Bus? :D
By NHcheese
No korea is gone. Not sochi. CYKA!!!
By What's Burning?
Mesa no think Sochi geepee isa hapen. Ooocrain situation an Poutine isa recipe for dissatre.

See our F1 related articles too!