FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
I'm Going! I'm Going! So excited!! Just agreed to do some supply at a mate's school. Now working Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday and Friday morning!!! :yikes: bang goes the leisurely 'get ready'.
I'm Going! I'm Going! So excited!! Just agreed to do some supply at a mate's school. Now working Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday and Friday morning!!! :yikes: bang goes the leisurely 'get ready'.

[youtube]b6lW1FbSHXA[/youtube]

Not to make you jealous, but I have the Friday before the GP off. :thumbup:

Erm. I'm pretty sure that's not going to make her jealous. She is going. You are going to be watching it from your sofa.

Erm. I'm pretty sure that's not going to make her jealous. She is going. You are going to be watching it from your sofa.

Yeah, but I get Friday off.

Only Friday?

Only Friday?

Well Saturday, Sunday and Monday as well. :thumbup:

Only Friday?

Still, is that all?

Only Friday?

Still, is that all?

It is until 4 days later.

:hehe: You really have over estimated your power to make people jealous Andrew.... :wink:

Aim low and you'll never be disappointed. :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!