FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
#363641
I'm Going! I'm Going! So excited!! Just agreed to do some supply at a mate's school. Now working Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday and Friday morning!!! :yikes: bang goes the leisurely 'get ready'.
#363660
racechick wrote:I'm Going! I'm Going! So excited!! Just agreed to do some supply at a mate's school. Now working Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday and Friday morning!!! :yikes: bang goes the leisurely 'get ready'.
#363682
racechick wrote:I'm Going! I'm Going! So excited!! Just agreed to do some supply at a mate's school. Now working Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday and Friday morning!!! :yikes: bang goes the leisurely 'get ready'.
Not to make you jealous, but I have the Friday before the GP off. :thumbup:
#363685
andrew wrote:
racechick wrote:I'm Going! I'm Going! So excited!! Just agreed to do some supply at a mate's school. Now working Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday and Friday morning!!! :yikes: bang goes the leisurely 'get ready'.
Not to make you jealous, but I have the Friday before the GP off. :thumbup:
Erm. I'm pretty sure that's not going to make her jealous. She is going. You are going to be watching it from your sofa.
#363689
LRW wrote:
andrew wrote:
racechick wrote:I'm Going! I'm Going! So excited!! Just agreed to do some supply at a mate's school. Now working Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday and Friday morning!!! :yikes: bang goes the leisurely 'get ready'.
Not to make you jealous, but I have the Friday before the GP off. :thumbup:
Erm. I'm pretty sure that's not going to make her jealous. She is going. You are going to be watching it from your sofa.
Yeah, but I get Friday off.
#363695
andrew wrote:
LRW wrote:
andrew wrote:
racechick wrote:I'm Going! I'm Going! So excited!! Just agreed to do some supply at a mate's school. Now working Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday and Friday morning!!! :yikes: bang goes the leisurely 'get ready'.
Not to make you jealous, but I have the Friday before the GP off. :thumbup:
Erm. I'm pretty sure that's not going to make her jealous. She is going. You are going to be watching it from your sofa.
Yeah, but I get Friday off.
Only Friday?
#363696
stonemonkey wrote:
andrew wrote:
LRW wrote:
andrew wrote:
racechick wrote:I'm Going! I'm Going! So excited!! Just agreed to do some supply at a mate's school. Now working Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday and Friday morning!!! :yikes: bang goes the leisurely 'get ready'.
Not to make you jealous, but I have the Friday before the GP off. :thumbup:
Erm. I'm pretty sure that's not going to make her jealous. She is going. You are going to be watching it from your sofa.
Yeah, but I get Friday off.
Only Friday?
Well Saturday, Sunday and Monday as well. :thumbup:
#363699
andrew wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:
andrew wrote:
LRW wrote:
andrew wrote:
racechick wrote:I'm Going! I'm Going! So excited!! Just agreed to do some supply at a mate's school. Now working Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday and Friday morning!!! :yikes: bang goes the leisurely 'get ready'.
Not to make you jealous, but I have the Friday before the GP off. :thumbup:
Erm. I'm pretty sure that's not going to make her jealous. She is going. You are going to be watching it from your sofa.
Yeah, but I get Friday off.
Only Friday?
Well Saturday, Sunday and Monday as well. :thumbup:
Still, is that all?
#363701
stonemonkey wrote:
andrew wrote: Well Saturday, Sunday and Monday as well. :thumbup:
Still, is that all?
:hehe: You really have over estimated your power to make people jealous Andrew.... :wink:
#363702
stonemonkey wrote:
andrew wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:
andrew wrote:
LRW wrote:
andrew wrote:
racechick wrote:I'm Going! I'm Going! So excited!! Just agreed to do some supply at a mate's school. Now working Tuesday, Wednesday Thursday and Friday morning!!! :yikes: bang goes the leisurely 'get ready'.
Not to make you jealous, but I have the Friday before the GP off. :thumbup:
Erm. I'm pretty sure that's not going to make her jealous. She is going. You are going to be watching it from your sofa.
Yeah, but I get Friday off.
Only Friday?
Well Saturday, Sunday and Monday as well. :thumbup:
Still, is that all?
It is until 4 days later.
LRW wrote::hehe: You really have over estimated your power to make people jealous Andrew.... :wink:
Aim low and you'll never be disappointed. :hehe:

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!