FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
Lew ended up spanking DD during a freaky menage a trois, and now serving his punishment for forgetting his role.

I was the cameraman. Dont ask me who the 3rd person was.
Saw the thread and thought the GP was in danger again!!! :yikes:

Me too!! And why the $#@! does it say Lew is banned under his name?!?! :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

I was just living up to my bad-boy image. 8-)
I'll be sure to post plenty of footage from my BOMB @$$ GENERAL ADMISSION SEATS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yo for real I pay 1/3 the price to sit at the exit of turn 1 in the grass than in the bleachers :D
I'll be sure to post plenty of footage from my BOMB @$$ GENERAL ADMISSION SEATS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yo for real I pay 1/3 the price to sit at the exit of turn 1 in the grass than in the bleachers :D

I love Turn 1 at that circuit :cloud9:
Just picked up my general admission tickets today as well. I can't wait to see my first Grand Prix, hopefully it'll be as good of a race as last years!

Amazing mate, if the race was anything like last year's, it should be one hell of an event! :thumbup::thumbup:

(P.S. Should we not re-name this thread as something a little more... optimistic?) :hehe:

See our F1 related articles too!