- 03 Apr 13, 12:46#353419
A racing car that does not win, is just art
I love watching Schumacher in his prime... The Lotus sounded better IMHO

A racing car that does not win, is just art
F1 and Motorsport Forums

LewEngBridewell wrote:Saw the thread and thought the GP was in danger again!!!Me too!! And why the $#@! does it say Lew is banned under his name?!?!
geetface9 wrote:I was just living up to my bad-boy image.LewEngBridewell wrote:Saw the thread and thought the GP was in danger again!!!Me too!! And why the $#@! does it say Lew is banned under his name?!?!

geetface9 wrote:I'll be sure to post plenty of footage from my BOMB @$$ GENERAL ADMISSION SEATS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yo for real I pay 1/3 the price to sit at the exit of turn 1 in the grass than in the bleachersI love Turn 1 at that circuit

Rattlehead22 wrote:Just picked up my general admission tickets today as well. I can't wait to see my first Grand Prix, hopefully it'll be as good of a race as last years!Amazing mate, if the race was anything like last year's, it should be one hell of an event!

What's Burning? wrote:Let's let Fred decide.He doesn't seem to be around much these days...

LewEngBridewell wrote:Lets leave it. Feels like part of the furniture.What's Burning? wrote:Let's let Fred decide.He doesn't seem to be around much these days...

LewEngBridewell wrote:April 16th was his last visit, that's not too long ago, I'd rather let him decide.What's Burning? wrote:Let's let Fred decide.He doesn't seem to be around much these days...
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!