FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By unroolie_julie
I'm the unroolie_julie. Long time member of the Legion of the Indecent. Some of you may know me from the old Speed board days. I'm an anomaly here in NASCRAP country (NC)...I'm a lifelong F1 fan. Not too many of us in Podunk.

Our pool guru Wishbone is giving it up after a great several year run. He recommended the members come here. I'm really looking forward to the season and participating in the pool.
By What's Burning?
Well blow me down Julie. Welcome. Our resident HTML guru has massaged Wishy's original game where it's now a work of art to behold.

Just this morning I was thinking to myself how we're sorely lacking in lilac font around here. :wink:
By unroolie_julie
Well blow me down Julie. Welcome. Our resident HTML guru has massaged Wishy's original game where it's now a work of art to behold.

Just this morning I was thinking to myself how we're sorely lacking in lilac font around here. :wink:

Thanks so much!!
By darwin dali
welcome unroolie_julie - enjoy the banter we rule with an iron fist on here.
And make sure the lilac never drifts into fuchsia :whip::whip:
By darwin dali
I'm the unroolie_julie. Long time member of the Legion of the Indecent. Some of you may know me from the old Speed board days. I'm an anomaly here in NASCRAP country (NC)...I'm a lifelong F1 fan. Not too many of us in Podunk.

Our pool guru Wishbone is giving it up after a great several year run. He recommended the members come here. I'm really looking forward to the season and participating in the pool.

My condolences on your home state's fascination with nastycars. Up here in NY it's a bit better and much closer to Montreal :wink:
By darwin dali
I wonder what happens when one posts in fuchsia?

:hehe:

You get a personal warning and will die a miserable and slow death! :whip:
By What's Burning?
I'm going to post in green in honor of St. Patric. Oh wait...
By andrew
I wonder what happens when one posts in fuchsia?

:hehe:

You get a personal warning and will die a miserable and slow death! :whip:

OkI'llpickanothercolour.
By darwin dali
Worried are ye jabber? :twisted::whip:

Curse that crafty DD! I was still trying to think of a snappy title! :hehe:

too late - your arse is mine now! :hehe::P:twisted:

See our F1 related articles too!