FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Introduce yourself, go on, don't be shy!
By unroolie_julie
#350214
I'm the unroolie_julie. Long time member of the Legion of the Indecent. Some of you may know me from the old Speed board days. I'm an anomaly here in NASCRAP country (NC)...I'm a lifelong F1 fan. Not too many of us in Podunk.

Our pool guru Wishbone is giving it up after a great several year run. He recommended the members come here. I'm really looking forward to the season and participating in the pool.
By What's Burning?
#350216
Well blow me down Julie. Welcome. Our resident HTML guru has massaged Wishy's original game where it's now a work of art to behold.

Just this morning I was thinking to myself how we're sorely lacking in lilac font around here. :wink:
By unroolie_julie
#350218
What's Burning? wrote:Well blow me down Julie. Welcome. Our resident HTML guru has massaged Wishy's original game where it's now a work of art to behold.

Just this morning I was thinking to myself how we're sorely lacking in lilac font around here. :wink:
Thanks so much!!
User avatar
By darwin dali
#350222
welcome unroolie_julie - enjoy the banter we rule with an iron fist on here.
And make sure the lilac never drifts into fuchsia :whip::whip:
User avatar
By darwin dali
#350227
unroolie_julie wrote:I'm the unroolie_julie. Long time member of the Legion of the Indecent. Some of you may know me from the old Speed board days. I'm an anomaly here in NASCRAP country (NC)...I'm a lifelong F1 fan. Not too many of us in Podunk.

Our pool guru Wishbone is giving it up after a great several year run. He recommended the members come here. I'm really looking forward to the season and participating in the pool.
My condolences on your home state's fascination with nastycars. Up here in NY it's a bit better and much closer to Montreal :wink:
User avatar
By darwin dali
#350228
andrew wrote:I wonder what happens when one posts in fuchsia?

:hehe:
You get a personal warning and will die a miserable and slow death! :whip:
By What's Burning?
#350229
I'm going to post in green in honor of St. Patric. Oh wait...
By andrew
#350231
darwin dali wrote:
andrew wrote:I wonder what happens when one posts in fuchsia?

:hehe:
You get a personal warning and will die a miserable and slow death! :whip:
OkI'llpickanothercolour.
User avatar
By darwin dali
#350235
andrew wrote:Worried are ye jabber? :twisted::whip:

Curse that crafty DD! I was still trying to think of a snappy title! :hehe:
too late - your arse is mine now! :hehe::P:twisted:

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!