FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Discuss your own car, automotive news and latest supercar launches.
User avatar
By AKR
#343739
Jabberwocky wrote:Maybe for Girly drivers it means anti gravity boobies.
I guess this means that I have "anti gravity boobies" then. ;-):hehe:
User avatar
By Jabberwocky
#343741
This thread is worthless without pics.

PS WB that does not mean I want to see your chicken
User avatar
By AKR
#343780
Jabberwocky wrote:This thread is worthless without pics.

PS WB that does not mean I want to see your chicken
So which do you want to see, my Porsche or my boobies? Lmfao :rofl: just messing with you of course. ;-)
User avatar
By racechick
#343781
AKR, I'd make a guess he'd like to see your boobies draped over your Porsche :P
User avatar
By racechick
#343785
:hehe:
User avatar
By AKR
#343863
Hahaha you're all funny. :-)
User avatar
By stonemonkey
#343865
darwin dali wrote:According to the Urban Dictionary:

Porsche

German for Peni$ Extension
When Johnny reached the humble age of 45, he looked down and thought 'I know what'll make it look bigger....a Porsche!'
Something like the jackass lanborghini tooth pull?

By What's Burning?
#345720

You guys know this girl? Why isn't she a regular on our forum gaadammit!
User avatar
By scotty
#345766
Oh yeah, WB, i found out today that Top Gear had that Singer 911 at their facility doing some filming for i think the summer series.
By LRW
#345769
What's Burning? wrote:
You guys know this girl? Why isn't she a regular on our forum gaadammit!
I think she needs a little punch in the face. :boxing:
By What's Burning?
#345772
scotty wrote:Oh yeah, WB, i found out today that Top Gear had that Singer 911 at their facility doing some filming for i think the summer series.
I'll be eagerly looking for it now that I can get BBC America in HD.

The Singer is an interesting, well I was going to say car but it's more like a piece of art and it's priced like one too. I don't know what the business model will be because apparently they're not making a lot of money selling them, more of a labor of love deal and enough to pay salaries and keep the lights on. I think the intent it to mass produce and sell Singer parts to the air cooled 911 community.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 11

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!