- 25 Jan 13, 11:34#343597
A racing car that does not win, is just art
Maybe for Girly drivers it means anti gravity boobies.

A racing car that does not win, is just art
F1 and Motorsport Forums

Jabberwocky wrote:Maybe for Girly drivers it means anti gravity boobies.I guess this means that I have "anti gravity boobies" then.

Jabberwocky wrote:This thread is worthless without pics.So which do you want to see, my Porsche or my boobies? Lmfao
PS WB that does not mean I want to see your chicken

darwin dali wrote:According to the Urban Dictionary:Something like the jackass lanborghini tooth pull?
Porsche
German for Peni$ Extension
When Johnny reached the humble age of 45, he looked down and thought 'I know what'll make it look bigger....a Porsche!'
scotty wrote:Oh yeah, WB, i found out today that Top Gear had that Singer 911 at their facility doing some filming for i think the summer series.I'll be eagerly looking for it now that I can get BBC America in HD.
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!