- 21 Dec 12, 16:07#340170
A racing car that does not win, is just art
I don't rhink much of the off season sky effort

A racing car that does not win, is just art
F1 and Motorsport Forums


Jabberwocky wrote:I don't rhink much of the off season sky effortWhat are they doing at the moment?


Jabberwocky wrote:I don't rhink much of the off season sky effortHaving a 24/7 F1 Channel was a silly idea to start with; they might as well just made room on one of the many existing Sky Sports channels!
clarkeycats wrote:The BBC review is on the 29thYep. I'll be tuning in!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01pkkzg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

stonemonkey wrote:Not thinking much of McNish commentary in practice.Anthony Davidson is much better on the sky pad too

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!