FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
By Denthúl
It's a shame, really, as they could do a lot with it. Maybe they should put me in charge of off-season programming. :yes:

One thing that would be nice to see (they may actually have done this but I haven't heard about it) is analysing the performance and development of each team over the season, showing key upgrades that made the biggest differences in their challenges.
By LewEngBridewell
I don't rhink much of the off season sky effort

What are they doing at the moment?
By LewEngBridewell
I am VERY pleased that the BBC seem to be showing both Spa AND Monza live next time :thumbup:
By myownalias
I don't rhink much of the off season sky effort

Having a 24/7 F1 Channel was a silly idea to start with; they might as well just made room on one of the many existing Sky Sports channels!
By andrew
As far as I'm, aware, the BBC hasn't shown anything F1 related since the Brazilian GP!
By stonemonkey
It's not called BBC F1 though.
By WorksS25
Not thinking much of McNish commentary in practice.

Anthony Davidson is much better on the sky pad too

Rossi is the GOAT.
Villeneuve greatest not to be Champ
By myownalias
Something that occurred to me today; on the BBC, the iPlayer shows the practice, qualifying and race (when shown live) on demand, I'm surprised that Sky don't have the same feature on Sky Go, often I am unable to watch the session live, it would be nice to catch up when I have time, but instead if I don't see it live or one of the re-runs, I'll have to miss it!
By Jabberwocky
I think most people have Sky+ so are able to record it.

This year they have started televising the press conferences they are a bit strange
By myownalias
I suppose there is that aspect, but it would be nice to have programmes on demand as well!

See our F1 related articles too!