FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
#333180
stonemonkey wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:Wow, Alonso is one I really never suspected as being guilty of that.
Guilty?
Indeed.
:yikes:
#333196
It's your religious state .
#333197
racechick wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:Wow, Alonso is one I really never suspected as being guilty of that.
Guilty?
Indeed.
:yikes:
C'mon, You don't really think I'm some sort of god botherer?
#333198
stonemonkey wrote:
racechick wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:Wow, Alonso is one I really never suspected as being guilty of that.
Guilty?
Indeed.
:yikes:
C'mon, You don't really think I'm some sort of god botherer?
Yes, we do now :-)
#333200
stonemonkey wrote:
racechick wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
stonemonkey wrote:Wow, Alonso is one I really never suspected as being guilty of that.
Guilty?
Indeed.
:yikes:
C'mon, You don't really think I'm some sort of god botherer?
Wel, no. It didn't really fit.
#333207
What's Burning? wrote:Is being an atheist is classified as a religion? :confused:
I think only religious types seems to class it as something or other. I don't think us atheists care enough about religion to do so... :hehe:

Wonder what Raikkonen's view on religion is. :rofl:
#333213
scotty wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:Is being an atheist is classified as a religion? :confused:
I think only religious types seems to class it as something or other. I don't think us atheists care enough about religion to do so... :hehe:

Wonder what Raikkonen's view on religion is. :rofl:
Vodka


The Religious aspect of his home area

Religious affiliation was 77.4% Lutheran, 1.3% Orthodox, 1.3% other, 19.9% no religious affiliation.
#333219
scotty wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:Is being an atheist is classified as a religion? :confused:
I think only religious types seems to class it as something or other. I don't think us atheists care enough about religion to do so... :hehe:

Wonder what Raikkonen's view on religion is. :rofl:
Au contraire mon cher, au contraire!
I very much care about religion b/c it f...ing affects me all the time. From legislation to what is considered allowed or moral or freedoms, etc. All these religious nutcases are also scary when they pick up a gun :eek:
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 8

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!