- 09 Nov 12, 12:11#333150
Wow, Alonso is one I really never suspected as being guilty of that.
To use my phone in the car I deleted all my German contacts, it's now Hans free.
F1 and Motorsport Forums
stonemonkey wrote:Wow, Alonso is one I really never suspected as being guilty of that.Guilty?
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
darwin dali wrote:Indeed.stonemonkey wrote:Wow, Alonso is one I really never suspected as being guilty of that.Guilty?
stonemonkey wrote:darwin dali wrote:Indeed.stonemonkey wrote:Wow, Alonso is one I really never suspected as being guilty of that.Guilty?

racechick wrote:C'mon, You don't really think I'm some sort of god botherer?stonemonkey wrote:darwin dali wrote:Indeed.stonemonkey wrote:Wow, Alonso is one I really never suspected as being guilty of that.Guilty?
stonemonkey wrote:Yes, we do nowracechick wrote:C'mon, You don't really think I'm some sort of god botherer?stonemonkey wrote:darwin dali wrote:Indeed.stonemonkey wrote:Wow, Alonso is one I really never suspected as being guilty of that.Guilty?

stonemonkey wrote:Wel, no. It didn't really fit.racechick wrote:C'mon, You don't really think I'm some sort of god botherer?stonemonkey wrote:darwin dali wrote:Indeed.stonemonkey wrote:Wow, Alonso is one I really never suspected as being guilty of that.Guilty?
What's Burning? wrote:Is being an atheist is classified as a religion?I think only religious types seems to class it as something or other. I don't think us atheists care enough about religion to do so...
Jabberwocky wrote:Yes, we do now
racechick wrote:Wel, no. It didn't really fit.Thankyou.
scotty wrote:VodkaWhat's Burning? wrote:Is being an atheist is classified as a religion?I think only religious types seems to class it as something or other. I don't think us atheists care enough about religion to do so...
Wonder what Raikkonen's view on religion is.

scotty wrote:Au contraire mon cher, au contraire!What's Burning? wrote:Is being an atheist is classified as a religion?I think only religious types seems to class it as something or other. I don't think us atheists care enough about religion to do so...
Wonder what Raikkonen's view on religion is.
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!