FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

By Big Azza
Do you know what - I already thought she had been made Team Principle in the last 12 months ? Must of been when she was made CEO.

I agree with above, she always comes across really well in interviews - One of the few TPs that doesnt make my skin crawl..... (take note MW, CH and SD!). Hope they continue to rise in the standings, and start knock on the door of the top 3 (not that they are that far off....)

Lol... For some reason I was thinking the Red Bull team principal was Adrian Horner, therefore making his acronym AH or arse hole...

Man I LOVE this team! :thumbup:
By myownalias
I also already thought that Monisha Kaltenborn had already taken the team principle role at the start of the year; she has been effectively performing the team principle role from what I have seen all season long; maybe Peter Sauber wanted to see how she performed before officially handing over the reigns.
By What's Burning?
He's leaving on a high, good for him. I hope Sauber continues its domination of the mid field for the foreseeable future. I also hope they Keep Kobayashi and hire yet another driver to be excited about.
By vlad
Well, if they ditch Kobayashi, I hope he ends in Force India.
By Jabberwocky
What worries me is Peter Sauber saying "it is not a simple retirement" I hope he is well

using phone, so beware of predictive text errors.
By LewEngBridewell
I simply want Kobayashi to excite us the way he did when he stood in for Glock at Toyota back in '09. Those were the races that cemented his reputation, and those were the performances we wish him to reproduce.
By vlad
Truly historical moment...

By racechick
I really hope they keep Kobi, he's great. what about Jamie(can't spell his surname) and Max Chiltern? they're both optimistic for a drive next year
By LewEngBridewell
I really hope they keep Kobi, he's great. what about Jamie(can't spell his surname) and Max Chiltern? they're both optimistic for a drive next year

I would love Chilton to get a drive next season, simply because of his brother in BTCC! :P
By racechick
It sounds like Sauber have big money problems. If this tweet is true Hulkenberg hasn't been paid, nor have suppliers and development has stopped. Not good :(
https://twitter.com/richardaucock/statu ... 2429196289
By CookinFlat6
Thats a shame. It does explain how McLaren were able to get an engineer to join them from another team.

See our F1 related articles too!