- 28 Apr 12, 00:59#301635
I wish we had tv coverage of other racing series here in the US as I would like to be able to participate in this thread. 
"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination".
Mark Twain
Mark Twain
F1 and Motorsport Forums


LewEngBridewell wrote:I remember watching GP2 ages ago, back in 2005 I think, and there was a British driver with much promise called Adam Carroll. He looked set for F1 at one stage, if I remember correctly (it was a long time ago now), but the pinnacle of motorsport has sadly evaded him. He's still gone on to have a decent career in other formulae though.He won the A1 Championship for Ireland one year. Alas he hasn't been able to make the step-up to F1 sadly.
vlad wrote:Well, Motors TV helps a lot, and I think you can watch it easily, plenty of streams, if nothing else...I don't do the streaming thing. I think SPEED TV should live up to its name and show racing from all over the world and all different series other than the crap they shove down our throats!
myownalias wrote:Sauber's reserve driver Esteban Gutiérrez looked pretty impressive at Bahrain in GP2; I would definitely be interested in seeing him compete in an F1 race, it's a shame that he wasn't in (I believe) Canada when Sergio Perez didn't feel upto racing after his Monaco shunt. a missed opportunity for Gutiérrez.
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
darwin dali wrote:A push for a Mexico GP would help fast forward the clock a bit.myownalias wrote:Sauber's reserve driver Esteban Gutiérrez looked pretty impressive at Bahrain in GP2; I would definitely be interested in seeing him compete in an F1 race, it's a shame that he wasn't in (I believe) Canada when Sergio Perez didn't feel upto racing after his Monaco shunt. a missed opportunity for Gutiérrez.I've had an eye on Esteban for at least 2 years now - he'll make it big in F1 once his time's coming.


Stealthgate007 wrote:Im still waiting for the great American hope, Alexander Rossi..Just read he's driving in FP1 at Barcelona for Caterham, so wait no longer!







McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!