FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By AKR
Bud wrote :
Na you see when in Rome do as the Romans do, isnt that how you started following Ferrari when you said you migrated there from Slovanija? just followed the herd??? You should now follow the AUSTRALIAN HERD you see IN Australia Football is our own sport its been coded and has clubs that are older than even the first Soccer clubs in ENgland only rugby football clubs are older than Melbourne Football club and Geelong Football club
if you call Australian Football while in Australia any different you arent Australian and can piss off Wink

Pff notice how you link those soccer teams with nationalites and at those matches you get all the stupid bloody riots and fighting that these immigrants have brought with them and corrupted the Australian social state cheers!!!!!
See i have family from Europe most noticeably mums from Glasgow and is a Rangers fan but we dont go around bashing catholics and Celtic fans over here, you see you leave that back in the old land. something some people who migrate here cant seem to fathom which is f***ing sad!!!

All that, your racist. Sorry I don't agree. Football is played with a round ball. I don't like convict football or AFL and sadly its a Victorian sport. In Sydney most people hate it. Good on them. So I guess you can tell all the Sydney people to piss off then since they don't call it Australian Football? And yes I am Slovenian and when I migrated to Italy I became an Italian citizen so I guess I am also Italian. I got 2 passports and guess what, I'll never give up either one so no I wont follow your herd bud. I'll do what most "Wogs" do in Australia and continue with our own ways. And with the football clubs with nationalities etc well I've been to the Croatian ones many a time and to their after match discos and their long weekend discos etc etc and I can say I love it and given these things are big I am surely not the only one. So are you gona say we should all piss off bud? Maybe we should just drop this topic now and thats it. It wont matter because in the end I am always a winner anyways especially when it comes to F1 and celebrating because I follow the PATH TO VICTORY. FERRARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And back to the topic of Moseley. He is great. If he is going to help us win then Moseley is like having him on our team. I don't care how I win or my team wins, as long as my team wins I am happy. Period. And call me arrogant, it doesn't bother me to the slightest. I am Italianised anyways. Amen.
:twisted::twisted::twisted: Anyways I'm dropping this topic now as I am sure others are getting sick of it so say whatever else you need to say bud and be done with it.
By al4x
oh dear, you dont care how you win,?!?! how can it be winning if its not a level playing field, im the sort that theres no pride in victory unless all the other opponents have the same opportunity to claim victory, the two years renault won as a works team i was soo proud and happy for them, and it made it even more satifying when the mass dampner was taken and they still held on, if they hadve won with 'outside' help, the victory wouldve meant nothing, id rather them come where they are than win artificially, as im sure most would agree.

glad your not a judge in a court room!! is ferrari your religion or something?!
By bud
It wont matter because in the end I am always a winner anyways especially when it comes to F1 and celebrating because I follow the PATH TO VICTORY. FERRARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And back to the topic of Moseley. He is great. If he is going to help us win then Moseley is like having him on our team. I don't care how I win or my team wins, as long as my team wins I am happy. Period. And call me arrogant, it doesn't bother me to the slightest. I am Italianised anyways. Amen.
:twisted::twisted::twisted: Anyways I'm dropping this topic now as I am sure others are getting sick of it so say whatever else you need to say bud and be done with it.

They dont call Soccer football in Sydney either, when they say Football its Rugby league they talk of there and im down with that! 8)

youre so sad you really are! :lol::lol::lol::lol: everything you write just makes me crack up! you have to be someone playing a joke??? seriously are you? no one can be so full of s***, i mean even for a wog who are born to talk s*** :lol:
By al4x
i really hope its a joke too

its funny, and at the same time, worrying!

i wouldnt say arrogant, more blind and deludeded!
By 7UpJordan
I'm a Sheffield United fan (one being tested by the total incompetence of Bryan Robson) and I don't kick a fuss when people call Football "Soccer", it's just an alternate name for it, anybody watch Gillette SOCCER Saturday on Sky 1 virtually every Saturday? Jeff Stelling's a legend. :D
By racechick
It wont matter because in the end I am always a winner anyways especially when it comes to F1 and celebrating because I follow the PATH TO VICTORY. FERRARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And back to the topic of Moseley. He is great. If he is going to help us win then Moseley is like having him on our team. I don't care how I win or my team wins, as long as my team wins I am happy. Period. And call me arrogant, it doesn't bother me to the slightest. I am Italianised anyways. Amen.

They dont call Soccer football in Sydney either, when they say Football its Rugby league they talk of there and im down with that! 8)

youre so sad you really are! :lol::lol::lol::lol: everything you write just makes me crack up! you have to be someone playing a joke??? seriously are you? no one can be so full of s***, i mean even for a wog who are born to talk s*** :lol:

You know what I think? I think this guy/girl hates Ferrari and has chosen a clever way of expressing it. By exagerrating all the worst Ferrari supporter traits he/she has got everyone putting the other point of view. He/she is showing Ferrari and some of their hangers on in their worst light. Good job done AKR, :wink: clever trick
By darwin dali
I was actually thinking down the same line racechick - I keep reading those posts and I'll become a McLaren fan I swear! :shock::shock::shock:
By 7UpJordan
You know what I think? I think this guy/girl hates Ferrari and has chosen a clever way of expressing it. By exagerrating all the worst Ferrari supporter traits he/she has got everyone putting the other point of view. He/she is showing Ferrari and some of their hangers on in their worst light. Good job done AKR, :wink: clever trick

And the way he harks on about Juventus, he's probably an Inter Milan or an AC Milan as well. :P
By texasmr2
AKR's blindness to all that is F1 is onesided but we have all dealt with this sort of mentality before, from me :oops: , but I think our mentoring is needed. I do not say this in the context of being a 'tifosi' only that if she pass's the TRUE test we could have another member who is an asset to the forum?

Not trying to difuse anything just offering another insight.
By McLaren Fan
I'm a Sheffield United fan (one being tested by the total incompetence of Bryan Robson) and I don't kick a fuss when people call Football "Soccer", it's just an alternate name for it, anybody watch Gillette SOCCER Saturday on Sky 1 virtually every Saturday? Jeff Stelling's a legend. :D

You should try living in Northern Ireland where, because of a political agenda, real football gets called soccer and Gaelic football (that you play with your hands :roll: ) gets called football! :evil:
I was actually thinking down the same line racechick - I keep reading those posts and I'll become a McLaren fan I swear! :shock::shock::shock:

If you recant from your current heretical beliefs, you will find salvation: the Church never turns its back on souls who have lost their way and are seeking guidance. :wink:
By darwin dali
Nah, I was more thinking like equating McLaren fandom with hell - so, okay, if you're talking about the church of satan, then sure - I like it hot...
By darwin dali
[I do not say this in the context of being a 'tifosi' only that if she pass's the TRUE test we could have another member who is an asset to the forum?

True test? Hmmmm, let me think...

:twisted::twisted::twisted:
By 7UpJordan
[I do not say this in the context of being a 'tifosi' only that if she pass's the TRUE test we could have another member who is an asset to the forum?

Better let you handle this one DD. ;):P
By texasmr2

What I consider the 'true test' of a member is one whom is willing to accept the view's of other's not to mention AKR has YET to post her pic in my "Who are you" thread LOL!

See our F1 related articles too!