FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By AKR
Bud Wrote : AKR nice speech and sums up why i hate Ferrari fans with a passion, you talk alot of heeby jeeby babble bullpoo hows that for enlightenment

Hate now thats a BIG word. So you hate me Bud? Gee I don't even know you. I hate McLaren (The team) but McLaren fans, no I do not hate them, why would I when they have done nothing to me personally. It's more like this. McLaren fans annoy me because they are so tiny minded and cannot see the true light of glory and enlightment which only can come through Ferrari.

Oh and another question for you bud, is it still hurting you that Adelaide lost the GP to Melbourne all those years ago? *LOL* Well I surely must say being an import and all that Melbourne is a REAL city, very much like New York, Tokyo and Rome. Adelaide now thats a laugh, is that really a city or just a big town. Yes the Australian GP truly belongs in Melbourne just like F1 belongs to Ferrari. *LOL*
By bud
see AKR youre a typical Ferrari fan - arrogant, belittle other F1 fans (citys even) how pathetic you bunch are. what is this "see the true light of glory and enlightenment" sounds like a bloody muslim extremist trying to convert the world to islam. is that what you want? everyone to follow Ferrari? how bloody boring the world would be huh dont you rekn? Aside i prefer to follow the underdog you can have your team which is backed by the governing body when McLaren beats Ferrari and the FIA its twice as sweet. Like racechick said just go run to Max he will look after you so you 75%$$$$$ have nothing to worry about :twisted:

Oh and Melbournes a real city huh nice to know that thank you so so much. ;) but i wouldnt compare the dirty convict city of Melbourne to New York or Rome now thats just showing how stupid you really are! :P

PS you said you dont hate McLarens fans because they havent done anything to you personally so i take it the Mclaren team has seeing as you said you hate them? :roll::lol:
By AKR
Now Now Bud Melbourne is the only Australian city that is very European like. I know this because I am European so now you don't know what you are talking about. Sydney is the convict city as that is where the first fleet arrived. And no I don't want everyone to go for Ferrari, you're right it would be boring. I don't mind the other teams, teams like Williams, Honda, BMW-Sauber etc etc. Just get rid of McLaren, thats all. Now that would really make me dance in the street if it happened.

The McLaren team have after the 1990 season been the arch rivals of Ferrari. Where I grew up, where 100% of all F1 followers were Ferrari tifosi and those who didn't follow it were delighted when news of Ferrari winning was being showed, were constantly denied glory by McLaren, personally that's good enough reason to hate the McLaren team and make it personal. :x

And you call me arrogant. How very nice of you. It's quite normal to be arrogant where I came from so I don't care. *LOL* :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:
By racechick
If you think Ferrari are so good why do you want to get rid of McLaren? To give Ferrari an even easier ride? They already have the FIA gunning for them. Now you want to get rid of their only consistent competitio :roll: I wonder why the tifosi are so afraid of a fair fight :wink:
By bud
If you think Ferrari are so good why do you want to get rid of McLaren? To give Ferrari an even easier ride? They already have the FIA gunning for them. Now you want to get rid of their only consistent competitio :roll: I wonder why the tifosi are so afraid of a fair fight :wink:

dont talk logical to her racechick :lol:

Now Now Bud Melbourne is the only Australian city that is very European like. I know this because I am European so now you don't know what you are talking about. Sydney is the convict city as that is where the first fleet arrived.

How is Melbourne very European like? and how do you know im not European or have been to Europe? so for me to not know what im talking about huh again a comment diplaying your arrogance and attitude which go very nicely to the Ferrari lamb mould :wink: god you bunch are w**kers so easy to dispise you :lol::roll:8)
and learn your Australian History every city EXCEPT Adelaide were convict settlements you see while there is only 1 mil of us Adelaide is a city founded and run by intelligent people :lol: id prefer to live here over Melbourne anyday!
By al4x
i always thought itd be boring to support a team that is expected to win cause all you can feel is dissapointment or jst be satisfied!

sounds like akr thinks ferrari is a religion!, sort of scares me a bit lol
By texasmr2
Hey I'm not a w***er :lol: ! AKR it is rather arrogant to think that Ferrari IS F1 as a whole. Hey I'm tifosi but I love and respect all team's in F1 especially McLaren because without them and other team's like William's, Renault and BMW (maybe not a team for as long but an engine supplier for many decade's) we would not be enjoying the great racing that we do.

Expand your mind and a whole new world of excitement and enjoyment will be your's for the taking :wink: .
By 8-ball
I don't obsession with any team. F1 would lose a lot if Ferrari left but it would survive. no team is bigger than the sport
By 7UpJordan
Now Now Bud Melbourne is the only Australian city that is very European like. I know this because I am European so now you don't know what you are talking about. Sydney is the convict city as that is where the first fleet arrived.

Errrrr have you ever BEEN to Australia? I have, and not JUST to Melbourne you know. I can think of some cities in the UK that are complete dumps in comparison to the towns I visited in Australia. :roll:

Back on topic, F1 needs McLaren and also Williams just as much as it needs Ferrari. The heated rivalry between McLaren and Ferrari just adds to the spice of the sport, and it adds a couple more chillis when Williams get in the mix too. Take away one of them, and it takes away something HUGE from F1, which is exactly what happened to Lotus and Brabham. We don't want anymore legendary names dissapearing from F1 just for some boring car manufacturer or the factory in Sunderland that makes those crappy Nissan Micras (aka. Clown Cars) to come in.
By AKR
Bud Wrote.
How is Melbourne very European like? and how do you know im not European or have been to Europe? so for me to not know what im talking about huh again a comment diplaying your arrogance and attitude which go very nicely to the Ferrari lamb mould Wink god you bunch are w**kers so easy to dispise you Laughing Rolling Eyes Cool
and learn your Australian History every city EXCEPT Adelaide were convict settlements you see while there is only 1 mil of us Adelaide is a city founded and run by intelligent people Laughing id prefer to live here over Melbourne anyday!

Well Melbourne has things like cafes everywhere. On the side of the street just like in Europe. Melbourne has a real summer and a real winter, just like in Europe. It has culture and a nightlife. Important for me there places like Lygon Street (LITTLE ITALY) which are big (Btw plenty of Ferrari celebrations there and Italy football ones too), plenty of CROATIAN CLUBS as well, and all other European cultures dominating the city. Adelaide is small in this regard. What have they got. Adelaide City (Juventus) FC. Woopy doo......
By bud
have you even been to Adelaide? i doubt it with your lack of respect for the city, even for a Victorian where the South Australia and Vic rivalry is strong but you sound even more ignorant than the average high nose Victorian!

Check it Adelaide has a real summer and a real winter, its climate is classed as Meditteranean unlike Melbournes which is more temperate and we all know how s*** the Melbourne weather is, one minute you need a tShirt the next you need a jacket
ooops Adelaides weather is closer to your beloved Italia's than Melbournes one up there for lil ole Adelaide
If you have even been to Adelaide there is Cafe's galore here aswell rundle street oconnel street melbourne street to name a few. And let me tell you there is a large amount of Italians and Greeks among alot of different cultures here aswell their influence to the Australian culture mainly their food is strong! Ive been to lygon street some nice italian restaurants there but it felt just like streets in Adelaide, no different.
We have wine regions to the north and south of the city that are the best in Australia and possibly the world which only Victorians can only play catch up with

Adelaide City Soccer club?? have you not been following the A league? its Adelaide United now you know the Reds? the try hard names all the A league teams have to sound like they are from Europe haha

maybe come over here and see for yourself before you go mouthing off, i know it hard being a tifosi and all to control that but just try!
By AKR
Just a few things Bud. I have been to Adelaide and I found it so boring that I will probally never go there again. Number 2 in Melbourne its been like 30s and 40s virtually everyday except this week so our summer is just fine. Number 3 its called FOOTBALL not soccer. Adelaide city FC (Juventus) is still around. Its called the SA Super League which is the highest state division in South Australia (which Adelaide City FC are 2007 champion), in Victoria its called the Victorian Premier League where you have the old teams like MELBOURNE KNIGHTS (CROATIA), STH MELBOURNE HELLAS and WHITTLESEA ZEBRAS (Brunswick Juventus). The A-League which you refer to the team Adelaide Utd, didn't they get thumped 6-0 by MELBOURNE VICTORY in the 2006/2007 Grand final? Yes of course they did because I was there with all the hard core Melbourne football supporters chearing my side on. Bud stick to F1, don't talk football with me because you don't know much about it. But here is your first lesson. Try calling it football and not soccer because even in Australia its now called football. :D

Forza Ferrari. Ferrari is my passion, Ferrari is in my blood, it drives me, it makes me strong and enlightens me with glory....................

.......and when it isn't Ferrari/F1 its all about football. :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:
By Martin
Moseley Out
Special relationships out
Professional management for FIA in

Fans want fair FIA
Moseley out
By bud
Yeah Adelaides better off having less mindless w***er tifosi type anyway so youre not welcome back!! :P

Na you see when in Rome do as the Romans do, isnt that how you started following Ferrari when you said you migrated there from Slovanija? just followed the herd??? You should now follow the AUSTRALIAN HERD you see IN Australia Football is our own sport its been coded and has clubs that are older than even the first Soccer clubs in ENgland only rugby football clubs are older than Melbourne Football club and Geelong Football club
if you call Australian Football while in Australia any different you arent Australian and can piss off ;)

Pff notice how you link those soccer teams with nationalites and at those matches you get all the stupid bloody riots and fighting that these immigrants have brought with them and corrupted the Australian social state cheers!!!!!
See i have family from Europe most noticeably mums from Glasgow and is a Rangers fan but we dont go around bashing catholics and Celtic fans over here, you see you leave that back in the old land. something some people who migrate here cant seem to fathom which is f***ing sad!!!
By Martin
What has Adelaide and football got to do with F1? Let alone 'Mosely Out' banner.?

I like Adelaide.

See our F1 related articles too!