FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Questions and answers about going to a race weekend
By texasmr2
hitler stuff, mercedes, germany = :shock:

Agreed 100% as I think that would be very inconsiderate and very bad taste, can we eliminate that banner suggestion racechick?
By racechick
Yeah I dont want to upset mercedes or get beaten up :shock:
By 8-ball
they were just light hearted suggestions i don't want to get into any trouble :shock:

@ al4x: it didn't take me long to come up with those i will try to think up a few more that aren't going to cause a riot! :D
By 7UpJordan
I don't think there'd be much harm in just putting "Mosley out" :)
By racechick
How about

OUT MOSLEY- you're a certified half wit!
By 7UpJordan
How about

OUT MOSLEY- you're a certified half wit!

Shall I chalk up a few designs on photoshop with what we've all come up with so far? :P;)
By racechick
yes please :D
By racechick
My original thought was:-

To Mad Max, the certified halfwit
Get over your problem with Ron
And get out of F1!
By AKR
Listen everyone this is a fact. F1 IS ALL ABOUT FERRARI, now that is Fact. It has been said many times by even the commentators (the English commentotors not the Italian one's, thought I'll just make that clear) that without Ferrari there is no F1. It is estimated that at least 75% of the worlds F1 supporters go for Ferrari. Fact. Now Max Mosely (THE GREAT), clearly supports Ferrari, in my opiinion I don't care if he stays in his position forever as it will benefit Ferrari in the time of need like it did in the 2007 season. VIVA MOSELY PER SEMPRE............... MAX MOSELEY JE VELIK ZAUVIJEK!!!!!!!! YEAH CAMON!!!! *LOL* :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:
By bud
75% of the worlds F1 supporters are mindless sheep
By texasmr2
75% of the worlds F1 supporters are mindless sheep

Busted baaa baaaa :oops::lol: !
By AKR
Camon Bud, do you really want to support a team that always comes second. Join Ferrari and feel the path of GLORY and ENLIGHTMENT. *LOL*. Seriously though you must hate Ferrari after the 2007 season right? Especially after McLaren got excluded in the constructors championship and eventually lost the drivers C'ship by a point to Kimi. And given Ferrari has dominated this decade and McLaren has won nothing since the days of Mika Hakkinnen surely you must hate us. And given you cam so close last year and will get thumpted this year by Ferrari you're gona hate us even more. Well this Bud is called REVENGE. This is how Ferrari fans felt after 1990. You remember that season. If you don't let me "enlighten you" McLaren had dominated since the mid 80s (with exception of the odd Williams wins in 1987 (drivers) and 1986 +87 (constructors). Ferrari who had not won a drivers title since 1979 and a contructors title since 1983 came so close to win both in 1990 only to get shafted by McLaren and Senna in the penultimate race in Japan. (you all know what happend there) And then in 1991 when all Ferrari fans had the hope that we would triumph and win that year, and then instead we didn't win a race and McLaren won everything, plus Ferrari then didn't win any drivers title until 10 years later in 2000 when San Schumacher won it (and a constructors until 1999) meant I learnt to hate McLaren until this day. When Schumi won all those titles from 2000 until 2004 it still wasn't enough revenge. Even the 2007 season and the chain of events that happened isn't enough. McLaren fans must see and feel what it feels like not to win anything for at least 10 years so I hope McLaren gets thumped in 2008 and beyond.

Gee that got my anger our. Now I'll try and relax at least until the first F1 race of 2008. *LOL*
By darwin dali
Ever tried anger management classes? :P
By bud
AKR nice speech and sums up why i hate Ferrari fans with a passion, you talk alot of heeby jeeby babble bullpoo hows that for enlightenment ;)

youre not MikeP's daughter by any chance are you :P
By racechick
Listen everyone this is a fact. F1 IS ALL ABOUT FERRARI, now that is Fact. It has been said many times by even the commentators (the English commentotors not the Italian one's, thought I'll just make that clear) that without Ferrari there is no F1. It is estimated that at least 75% of the worlds F1 supporters go for Ferrari. Fact. Now Max Mosely (THE GREAT), clearly supports Ferrari, in my opiinion I don't care if he stays in his position forever as it will benefit Ferrari in the time of need like it did in the 2007 season. VIVA MOSELY PER SEMPRE............... MAX MOSELEY JE VELIK ZAUVIJEK!!!!!!!! YEAH CAMON!!!! *LOL* :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Id rather support a team that is capable of winning without running to a corrupt governing body every five minutes. F1 would do just fine without Ferrari.

See our F1 related articles too!