About FORUMula1.com
F1 and Motorsport Forums
F1 and Motorsport Forums
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
darwin dali wrote:I want all radio chatter bannedI don't have any chest hair. Well, one or two strands are just about visible here and there. Thanks for the advice DD!
BACK TO THE PITWALL SIGNS
like in the olden days - that'll grow some chest hair on some of these baby drivers

andrew wrote:Best American comedy I've seen was Frasier. Cheers was on when I was a kid but the ones I've seen since have been good.Frasier is great. They show it a lot on Comedy Central still.
I found Friends to be, well
Blackavar wrote:Frasier is great. They show it a lot on Comedy Central still.Channel 4, 8.30am.
Blackavar wrote:You have to be heartless to not like Friends! Perfect hangover telly.It was so damn repetitive - essentially each character did the same thing in every episode.
LewEngBridewell wrote:darwin dali wrote:I want all radio chatter bannedI don't have any chest hair. Well, one or two strands are just about visible here and there. Thanks for the advice DD!
BACK TO THE PITWALL SIGNS
like in the olden days - that'll grow some chest hair on some of these baby drivers

andrew wrote:Better late than never I suppose!LewEngBridewell wrote:darwin dali wrote:I want all radio chatter bannedI don't have any chest hair. Well, one or two strands are just about visible here and there. Thanks for the advice DD!
BACK TO THE PITWALL SIGNS
like in the olden days - that'll grow some chest hair on some of these baby drivers
Be patient. Puberty will arrive eventually then you'll get a few more.

LewEngBridewell wrote:I can help you with thatdarwin dali wrote:I want all radio chatter bannedI don't have any chest hair. Well, one or two strands are just about visible here and there. Thanks for the advice DD!
BACK TO THE PITWALL SIGNS
like in the olden days - that'll grow some chest hair on some of these baby drivers
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
darwin dali wrote:Shall we begin with pictures?LewEngBridewell wrote:I can help you with thatdarwin dali wrote:I want all radio chatter bannedI don't have any chest hair. Well, one or two strands are just about visible here and there. Thanks for the advice DD!
BACK TO THE PITWALL SIGNS
like in the olden days - that'll grow some chest hair on some of these baby drivers

LewEngBridewell wrote:Lew before (left) and after (right) his treatment at the dungeon. Your milage may vary.darwin dali wrote:Shall we begin with pictures?LewEngBridewell wrote:I can help you with thatdarwin dali wrote:I want all radio chatter bannedI don't have any chest hair. Well, one or two strands are just about visible here and there. Thanks for the advice DD!
BACK TO THE PITWALL SIGNS
like in the olden days - that'll grow some chest hair on some of these baby drivers

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 

LewEngBridewell wrote:I never really got into Friends...I will say, Friends is one of those shows that never fails to make me chuckle. Its not that I laugh so much that my ribs hurt, but I definitely get a good chuckle every-time I watch it. And that is regardless of the amount of times Ive seen the episode (in the UK its on constant loop, pretty much every day - was E4 now Comedy Central). I can even know the punchline coming up, and I will still laugh out loud at it.

darwin dali wrote:Are pointy ears a known side effect of the treatment?LewEngBridewell wrote:Lew before (left) and after (right) his treatment at the dungeon. Your milage may vary.darwin dali wrote:Shall we begin with pictures?LewEngBridewell wrote:I can help you with thatdarwin dali wrote:I want all radio chatter bannedI don't have any chest hair. Well, one or two strands are just about visible here and there. Thanks for the advice DD!
BACK TO THE PITWALL SIGNS
like in the olden days - that'll grow some chest hair on some of these baby drivers
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!