FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Just as it says...
#297451
One of my favorites: Californication (David Duchovny) on Showtime :cloud9: 'Nurse Jackie' is excellent, too. And the 'Big C' about a woman (Laura Lynney) who is diagnosed with cancer starts again next week :thumbup: as does the Borgias (with Jeremy Irons)!
I'm slowly warming up to 'House of Lies' as well.
User avatar
By LewEngBridewell
#297457
darwin dali wrote:I want all radio chatter banned :banghead:
BACK TO THE PITWALL SIGNS
like in the olden days - that'll grow some chest hair on some of these baby drivers :thumbup:
I don't have any chest hair. Well, one or two strands are just about visible here and there. Thanks for the advice DD! :P
User avatar
By Blackavar
#297459
andrew wrote:Best American comedy I've seen was Frasier. Cheers was on when I was a kid but the ones I've seen since have been good. :thumbup:

I found Friends to be, well :thumbdown:
Frasier is great. They show it a lot on Comedy Central still.

You have to be heartless to not like Friends! Perfect hangover telly.
By andrew
#297465
Blackavar wrote:Frasier is great. They show it a lot on Comedy Central still.
Channel 4, 8.30am.
Blackavar wrote:You have to be heartless to not like Friends! Perfect hangover telly.
It was so damn repetitive - essentially each character did the same thing in every episode.
#297466
LewEngBridewell wrote:
darwin dali wrote:I want all radio chatter banned :banghead:
BACK TO THE PITWALL SIGNS
like in the olden days - that'll grow some chest hair on some of these baby drivers :thumbup:
I don't have any chest hair. Well, one or two strands are just about visible here and there. Thanks for the advice DD! :P
:rofl:

Be patient. Puberty will arrive eventually then you'll get a few more. :hehe:
#297475
andrew wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
darwin dali wrote:I want all radio chatter banned :banghead:
BACK TO THE PITWALL SIGNS
like in the olden days - that'll grow some chest hair on some of these baby drivers :thumbup:
I don't have any chest hair. Well, one or two strands are just about visible here and there. Thanks for the advice DD! :P
:rofl:

Be patient. Puberty will arrive eventually then you'll get a few more. :hehe:
Better late than never I suppose! :P
#297477
LewEngBridewell wrote:
darwin dali wrote:I want all radio chatter banned :banghead:
BACK TO THE PITWALL SIGNS
like in the olden days - that'll grow some chest hair on some of these baby drivers :thumbup:
I don't have any chest hair. Well, one or two strands are just about visible here and there. Thanks for the advice DD! :P
I can help you with that :whip::whip::whip:
#297479
darwin dali wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
darwin dali wrote:I want all radio chatter banned :banghead:
BACK TO THE PITWALL SIGNS
like in the olden days - that'll grow some chest hair on some of these baby drivers :thumbup:
I don't have any chest hair. Well, one or two strands are just about visible here and there. Thanks for the advice DD! :P
I can help you with that :whip::whip::whip:
Shall we begin with pictures?
#297480
LewEngBridewell wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
darwin dali wrote:I want all radio chatter banned :banghead:
BACK TO THE PITWALL SIGNS
like in the olden days - that'll grow some chest hair on some of these baby drivers :thumbup:
I don't have any chest hair. Well, one or two strands are just about visible here and there. Thanks for the advice DD! :P
I can help you with that :whip::whip::whip:
Shall we begin with pictures?
Lew before (left) and after (right) his treatment at the dungeon. Your milage may vary.
Image
#297482
What's with these pics of naked guys doing in the Hamilton thread? Could someone start a Jenson thread and shift these unrelated posts to that section please? :irked:

I agree with scotty though, they won't release the full transcripts for all to see. Doesn't necessarily mean its controversial, but maybe rival teams could find out some of their 'code' words or smth which would prove advantageous in future races.

Anyway, I really can't even bring myself to contemplate the fact that McLaren could disadvantage Lewis' chances on purpose. But I guess with a 3 week break (now 2), any discussion can be deemed 'interesting'...
By LRW
#297486
LewEngBridewell wrote:I never really got into Friends...
I will say, Friends is one of those shows that never fails to make me chuckle. Its not that I laugh so much that my ribs hurt, but I definitely get a good chuckle every-time I watch it. And that is regardless of the amount of times Ive seen the episode (in the UK its on constant loop, pretty much every day - was E4 now Comedy Central). I can even know the punchline coming up, and I will still laugh out loud at it.
#297487
darwin dali wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
darwin dali wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:
darwin dali wrote:I want all radio chatter banned :banghead:
BACK TO THE PITWALL SIGNS
like in the olden days - that'll grow some chest hair on some of these baby drivers :thumbup:
I don't have any chest hair. Well, one or two strands are just about visible here and there. Thanks for the advice DD! :P
I can help you with that :whip::whip::whip:
Shall we begin with pictures?
Lew before (left) and after (right) his treatment at the dungeon. Your milage may vary.
Image
Are pointy ears a known side effect of the treatment? :hehe:
  • 1
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 224

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!