FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

Just as it says...
By LRW
#294930
This google street view is excellent. You can go around the whole track, and about 60-70% of it is made up for a race weekend. If you click forward quick enough, and make brm brm noises, its like you are actually going round in a HRT. In fact I think this is what they use as a simulator in Winter. Saves them a few $$$.

Be a HRT racing Driver!
#294931
LRW wrote:This google street view is excellent. You can go around the whole track, and about 60-70% of it is made up for a race weekend. If you click forward quick enough, and make brm brm noises, its like you are actually going round in a HRT. In fact I think this is what they use as a simulator in Winter. Saves them a few $$$.

Be a HRT racing Driver!
A bit harsh :D
#294934
darwin dali wrote:
LRW wrote:This google street view is excellent. You can go around the whole track, and about 60-70% of it is made up for a race weekend. If you click forward quick enough, and make brm brm noises, its like you are actually going round in a HRT. In fact I think this is what they use as a simulator in Winter. Saves them a few $$$.

Be a HRT racing Driver!
A bit harsh :D
Maybe, but in my 5am, coffee induced consciousness, it was also bloody funny :)
By andrew
#295081
LRW wrote:Im so tired. :(

I hope this is worth it.

This morning = ME + :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
What's this? I'm rubbing my forefinger and thumb tips together. It's the world's smallest violin!

Some of us have worked all day rather than got up early, watched some F1 then lounged around all day! :irked:
User avatar
By scotty
#295089
andrew wrote:
LRW wrote:Im so tired. :(

I hope this is worth it.

This morning = ME + :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
What's this? I'm rubbing my forefinger and thumb tips together. It's the world's smallest violin!

Some of us have worked all day rather than got up early, watched some F1 then lounged around all day! :irked:
I'm sat here playing the world's smallest violin for you. :hehe:
#295249
Just clicked on the profile of the newest member to sign up (justinharis) and checked out his interests........

I don't think he'll be taking part in much F1 discussion! :P
By andrew
#295250
Thinking of F1 might help him last longer! :rofl:

I'm fine for lasting pretty long in bed anyway. If anything I spend far too much time sleeping. :hehe:

No staying power these young'uns. :hehe:
By LRW
#295264
andrew wrote:
LRW wrote:Im so tired. :(

I hope this is worth it.

This morning = ME + :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
What's this? I'm rubbing my forefinger and thumb tips together. It's the world's smallest violin!

Some of us have worked all day rather than got up early, watched some F1 then lounged around all day! :irked:
Wow. You really are a grump bags Mr Andrew. You obviously need more :headpat:

I wasn't moaning or looking for sympathy, just merely stating a point. :'(
By LRW
#295265
LewEngBridewell wrote:Just clicked on the profile of the newest member to sign up (justinharis) and checked out his interests........

I don't think he'll be taking part in much F1 discussion! :P
You are now officially Forumula1.com's official stalker
:flasher:
#295269
LRW wrote:
LewEngBridewell wrote:Just clicked on the profile of the newest member to sign up (justinharis) and checked out his interests........

I don't think he'll be taking part in much F1 discussion! :P
You are now officially Forumula1.com's official stalker
:flasher:
:twisted::twisted::whip:
By andrew
#295273
LRW wrote:
andrew wrote:
LRW wrote:Im so tired. :(

I hope this is worth it.

This morning = ME + :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
What's this? I'm rubbing my forefinger and thumb tips together. It's the world's smallest violin!

Some of us have worked all day rather than got up early, watched some F1 then lounged around all day! :irked:
Wow. You really are a grump bags Mr Andrew. You obviously need more :headpat:

I wasn't moaning or looking for sympathy, just merely stating a point. :'(
Sounded like you was needing sympathy but you ain't getting none! :twisted::whip:
LRW wrote:You are now officially Forumula1.com's official stalker
:flasher:
Don't I knows it! Every F1 forum I go onto and he's there! :eek:
  • 1
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 224

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

Max Verstappen 33 Support

No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!