About FORUMula1.com
F1 and Motorsport Forums
F1 and Motorsport Forums

LRW wrote:This google street view is excellent. You can go around the whole track, and about 60-70% of it is made up for a race weekend. If you click forward quick enough, and make brm brm noises, its like you are actually going round in a HRT. In fact I think this is what they use as a simulator in Winter. Saves them a few $$$.A bit harsh
Be a HRT racing Driver!
Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. 
darwin dali wrote:Maybe, but in my 5am, coffee induced consciousness, it was also bloody funnyLRW wrote:This google street view is excellent. You can go around the whole track, and about 60-70% of it is made up for a race weekend. If you click forward quick enough, and make brm brm noises, its like you are actually going round in a HRT. In fact I think this is what they use as a simulator in Winter. Saves them a few $$$.A bit harsh
Be a HRT racing Driver!

LRW wrote:Im so tired.What's this? I'm rubbing my forefinger and thumb tips together. It's the world's smallest violin!
I hope this is worth it.
This morning = ME +
andrew wrote:I'm sat here playing the world's smallest violin for you.LRW wrote:Im so tired.What's this? I'm rubbing my forefinger and thumb tips together. It's the world's smallest violin!
I hope this is worth it.
This morning = ME +
Some of us have worked all day rather than got up early, watched some F1 then lounged around all day!



andrew wrote:Wow. You really are a grump bags Mr Andrew. You obviously need moreLRW wrote:Im so tired.What's this? I'm rubbing my forefinger and thumb tips together. It's the world's smallest violin!
I hope this is worth it.
This morning = ME +
Some of us have worked all day rather than got up early, watched some F1 then lounged around all day!

LewEngBridewell wrote:Just clicked on the profile of the newest member to sign up (justinharis) and checked out his interests........You are now officially Forumula1.com's official stalker
I don't think he'll be taking part in much F1 discussion!

LRW wrote:LewEngBridewell wrote:Just clicked on the profile of the newest member to sign up (justinharis) and checked out his interests........You are now officially Forumula1.com's official stalker
I don't think he'll be taking part in much F1 discussion!

LRW wrote:Sounded like you was needing sympathy but you ain't getting none!andrew wrote:Wow. You really are a grump bags Mr Andrew. You obviously need moreLRW wrote:Im so tired.What's this? I'm rubbing my forefinger and thumb tips together. It's the world's smallest violin!
I hope this is worth it.
This morning = ME +
Some of us have worked all day rather than got up early, watched some F1 then lounged around all day!
I wasn't moaning or looking for sympathy, just merely stating a point. :'(
LRW wrote:You are now officially Forumula1.com's official stalkerDon't I knows it! Every F1 forum I go onto and he's there!
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!