- 07 Oct 08, 16:15#70059
"And Mansell was lucky not to be taken off by that RIDICULOUS bit of driving by Alliot!!" - James Hunt
"AAAAAND into the pitlane..... OHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" - Murray Walker
Ferrarista wrote:Don't tempt fate, they might pull off a stunt like that if the title goes down the wire in Brazil pretty much showing they've got sour grapes over F1 going back to the BBC.McLaren Fan wrote:Those were the days guys, we haven't seen these kind of actions this yearRaider Monkz wrote:I Don't think this is the best battle in history but it's the best battle I have seen; Alonso V SchumacherThat was decent. Those who "watched" it on ITV would remember them going for a break right in the middle of it.
Commentary is in Spainsh....I think, i remember watching this and i was in awe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wGtSz1dZIk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

"And Mansell was lucky not to be taken off by that RIDICULOUS bit of driving by Alliot!!" - James Hunt
"AAAAAND into the pitlane..... OHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" - Murray Walker



