FORUMula1.com

F1 and Motorsport Forums

For Formula One and Motorsport related videos and images.
User avatar
By McLaren Fan
#27179
I love the F40. Possibly my favourite Ferrari.
By certom
#27198
is that the old track of Reims? man i love this kind of archeology! :)
User avatar
By bud
#27213
McLaren Fan wrote:I love the F40. Possibly my favourite Ferrari.
i like the Testarosa myself, as a kid in the 80s thats what i saw as the atypical Ferrari

i think watching Miami Vice had a part to play in that though! :lol:
User avatar
By texasmr2
#27231
certom wrote:is that the old track of Reims? man i love this kind of archeology! :)
Yes I believe you are correct.
User avatar
By McLaren Fan
#27234
bud wrote:
McLaren Fan wrote:I love the F40. Possibly my favourite Ferrari.
i like the Testarosa myself, as a kid in the 80s thats what i saw as the atypical Ferrari
Don't worry, I love it as well. Another I liked is the 288 GTO. I'm so sure about the current batch of Ferraris. I'm sure they drive very well etc., but I don't think they look as quite good. The 360 and 430 are alright, but I'm not sure about the rest. The last Ferrari I really liked was the 355.
User avatar
By McLaren Fan
#27609
texasmr2 wrote:Here is another "Oh my god I just wet myself F40 video, enjoy :D .

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0wIDyYF7hDw
Sports cars sound like bags of old chisels - until you unleash them. :twisted:

That last video shows up the turbo lag the F40 had. Basically, most cars can keep up with it for a second or two and it just disappears in a flash.

    McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]

    Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]

    Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]

    Max Verstappen 33 Support

    No chance with this year's Red Bull car (and […]

    Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!