About FORUMula1.com
F1 and Motorsport Forums
F1 and Motorsport Forums

bud wrote:Don't worry, I love it as well. Another I liked is the 288 GTO. I'm so sure about the current batch of Ferraris. I'm sure they drive very well etc., but I don't think they look as quite good. The 360 and 430 are alright, but I'm not sure about the rest. The last Ferrari I really liked was the 355.McLaren Fan wrote:I love the F40. Possibly my favourite Ferrari.i like the Testarosa myself, as a kid in the 80s thats what i saw as the atypical Ferrari

texasmr2 wrote:Here is another "Oh my god I just wet myself F40 video, enjoySports cars sound like bags of old chisels - until you unleash them..
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0wIDyYF7hDw

McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!