About FORUMula1.com
F1 and Motorsport Forums
F1 and Motorsport Forums


cap-dude wrote:Dunno. I always liked the ITV intro, miss it kinda. I personally don't like the BBC F1 intro. The tune is okay, but the whole CGI thing doesn't appeal to me.

7UpJordan wrote:I prefer the intro's with actual footage in them. I especially love that shot of the cars going through Maggots with the "GRAND PRIX" logo below in the 1979 intro.There's an idea for the intro next season, footage from this season!
cap-dude wrote:Dunno. I always liked the ITV intro, miss it kinda. I personally don't like the BBC F1 intro. The tune is okay, but the whole CGI thing doesn't appeal to me.I just saw it online to compare to what SPEEDtv shows us here in the states. I agree it feels a bit cheesy to me.
7UpJordan wrote:I prefer the intro's with actual footage in them.Same. I seem to remember a brilliant one from the 90's that was just stacked with all time classic F1 moments, you can't beat that.
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!